Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Exploring the City: Part 2

E
    Ebon Reaper

After the culture shock of attending court in the Avalon, Ricardo thought he would be ready for anything. However, he was still shocked at the inside of Club Ember. It would probably look odd if he looked like he was hanging out with the two much younger looking women (and Eric if DarkHunter wants to join). He decided to pull the old body guard routine. After taking a look around, Ricardo says in a subservient tone "Alright ladies, this looks like the place."

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Indeed it does." Jennifer responded, glancing about the interior of the club. She caught the nuance of Ricardo's choice of phrasing and privately was pleased at it. They had so many roles to play among the Kine, it was a relief to be with someone who knew them.

She walks confidently within the club, her eyes scanning for a table out of the way, facing the door. It was an old habit to see if any one was watching her. She slid into a seat at an appropriate table, gesturing @Nao to sit beside her.

The Nosferatu looks over Ricardo's shoulder to see if Mr. Price had chosen to join them.
    "You mentioned being new to town. This is only my first night." She says in quiet tones to Nao and Ricardo.

"The one in charge of my family has made himself known to me, thankfully. Have you a chance to learn whose in charge of your Family, madam?"

As she speaks, she reaches into the pocket of her skirt and draws out her Smart phone. She holds it above the table- where the others could choose to look - as she enters the number she'd taken at Elysium as 'Uncle Bob'.
    Her thumb flies quickly and she lowers the smart phone out of sight, holding it in her hand.

"Ricardo, I'd like to talk a bit more about what you know about the First, if you don't mind. They sound very intriquing."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

In through the door WALKS a blue haired, multipierced woman wearing a tight white teeshirt that says *BEST IN THE WORLD* on the back of it, and a black skirt with chains hanging off of it. This chick breathed attititude as she walked right up to the front row of one of the stages and tosses a 10 dollar bill on the stage, sits down on one of the couches, and props her feet up and enjoys the show.

Her beast was in there too, yelling at the other beasts in the room to back off or get there metaphysical throats ripped out.

M
    MissMafia

If Nao was still alive, her stomach would be lurching. A strip club?! She picks up the pace and walks closer with the other two. Her ears were starting to ring from the obscene music. Her eyes were starting to glaze over from the pinks and purples. She keeps her head down and tries to focus on the feet of her companions, then, rather than the lewd sights around her. Every now and then she'd look-up and see vampires display a confident stride. What strong people they must be. Nao sits where the Haunt gestured.

"I, uh... I just got here a few hours ago." Nao rests an elbow on the table with her arm positioned to cradle her embarrassed face, as well as block the line of sight to the stage. "Aside from the Herald, you," she gestures to the Haunt and Lord, "and that man with the face shrouded in darkness, I haven't really paid much attention to other v-I mean, 'business partners.'" After finishing that sentence, her Beast mewls a little. Nao feels what seemed to be a presence similar to the one she felt in Ricardo. Same power, but...different. Feral even.

E
    Ebon Reaper

As a good body guard, Ricardo scanned the room and waited until both Jennifer and Nao had taken their seats before taking one himself. "The First Estate is very proper. Everything must be done in the correct way with the correct amount of respect. The up side of that is that as long as you show enough respect, you will be shown some in return. They also usually wield great material power. The CEO and at least a few members of the board of directions are from that organization."

He turned to Nao, "Were you interested in joining the Invictus as well?" Seeing how uncomfortable she looks he asked "Are you alright?"

When Juillian walks in, the tough looking Mexican gets the urge to bite her right back and not in a good way. "It looks like someone lost a fight with a squid." He jests to his companions.

"HEY CHICO!" The blue haired girl stands up and looks over to Ricardo, "Yeah you ya Machete looking mother fucker, come here." She turns and sits down, throwing some more money on the stage at the feet of the nearly naked woman grinding on the pole.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I think I've heard that about the First." Jennifer said to her companions. "Its a meritocracy, isn't it? That makes me believe that someone with the right mind set could really benefit its members."

That was what she was looking for, she admitted to herself. A place to help her betters, her elders... until she earned the right to be taught their secrets.

"You don't have to commit to a Cause right away." She says to Nao. "I've become very interested in it because I'm only recently on my own. I apologize if you are uncomfortable."
    She looked around at the nearly naked women impassively. She had seen worse than this on HBO, but that was her generation.
    "I thought it'd be a good idea to see where our sorts populate..."

And in walked Jillian. She had watched the woman for a beat, before letting her eyes settle on Nao for her reaction. The young Nosferatu was watching the other predator with her peripheral vision, always prepared to melt away. Her own beast was masked: her Sire's teachings of staying under the radar.

The blue haired woman yelled at Ricardo - rather rudely, in Jennifer's belief - and she turned to fix the loud woman with an unblinking stare for a few beats of the music. She evaluates her dress,

"Do you know her?" She asks Ricardo quietly, returning to watching the stranger from the corner of her eye.
    "She seems quite unrestricted."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    E
    Ebon Reaper

This scene continues (and concludes) in this thread: http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...feratu-convene

S
    Steven

End Scene

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.