Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1108) Daniella and Martha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Smiling and paying close attention to Daniella's exposed legs and shoes as Daniella's attentions are elsewhere, Martha hobbles in after Daniella. Gently closing the door to the Chamber to provide privacy. "Ah! A joy to see you, miss! How can I help?" her query and joy seem sincere. Leaning on her cane she gestures to a seat, silently inviting Daniella to sit down.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella accepts the offer of the seat. "Again, thank you for taking the time to speak to me. I am seeking to become acknowledged, and to see if there is a way to make myself useful to the domain." she smiles warmly "I like to feel useful."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha remains standing, leaning on her cane and watches Daniella sit. Listens with great care. "I see! I see! Splendid! Well, I take it that you are familiar with the Laws of the Domain? I am sure that you have studied them already! You are loyal to the Praxis of the Alder Prince?" a happy smile as she watches Daniella.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles and nods, "I have been shown the Laws of the Domain, and I agree with them and to follow them. And I am loyal to the Alder Prince, having met him once, I find him to be an honorable gentlemen, one I look forward to serving." Daniellas tone sincere.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

Nodding happily at this, Martha smiled. Delighting in hearing an English accent. "Ah! Splendid! That enthusiasm to co-operate is one I share with you, miss! We shall have to collaborate closely to consider the best use of your talents! I have no doubt you have considerable knowledge and skill to share! Do you seek additional Tenancy rights to those granted by the usual privillege of Acknowledgement too, miss?" Martha is excited and leans harder on her cane, offering a happy smile to Daniella.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"It would be an honor to work with you! I am more then happy and eager to share any knowledge and skills I have." Daniella states with enthusiasm, pleased that she will be able to be useful. "I do seek Tenancy rights, as I try to be as self-sufficient as I can."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha hobbles closer. Inspects Daniella's shoes for a moment, nodding to herself at some swift thought. Then looks to Daniella again. Smiling sincerely. "This is most encouraging! Well, please start by telling me something about yourself, miss! I should wish you to focus upon your main strength and also weakness. But feel free to share anything you wish. Also, please also share with me any ambition you may hold for activity within the Domain!" another smile as tiny Martha rubs hard at her stiff thigh now.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles, thinking about the questions, she had never been asked what her weakness was.

"Well, back home my job was to procure items for my Sire. Usually it was an item, though sometimes it was to obtain inforamtion. My skills are in investigation and in using my 'womanly charms' to get the information or item needed. But that does not mean I cannot defend myself if need be." she pauses, thinking. "As far as my weakness, I would have to say it is my thirst for knowledge! I am always seeking new places and people to gain knowledge from."

"My ambition is simple, I only seek to find a place I belong and can be useful in. I wish to learn and expand my knowledge from those who are willing and able to teach me, and if desired, offer what I may know."
    she smiles "And while I would not shy away from being given a responsibility, I also know I am new, and have to prove my self-worth. Which I look forward to doing."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha listens attentively. Nodding and smiling happily and sneaking another look at Daniella's legs before bring her attentions back to Daniella fully. "I see, splendid! Those are useful qualities: and befitting our Mekhet heritage! I do, however, share your weakness for knowledge too! I hereby grant you Acknowledgement, miss..I shall inform the Harpy accordingly...Feeding Rights to the communal Feeding zone are also granted...to expand on those Rights of the Citrus Heights which you already enjoy. I have a possible notion of how you may be of immediate service to the Domain and the overall security and prosperity thereof, but I shall wish to think on it for an evening or two, miss...hopefully we can meet again soon to discuss the matter in more detail." a happy chuckle as she hobbles closer.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles at hearing the Heralds weakness for knowledge "Purhaps you would be willing to share local places I can go to enduldge my weakness, but that might a conversation for a later time, as I know there are others wanting a moment of your time." Upon hearing she has been acknowledged, Daniellas smile gets bigger, if her face could light up it would, "Thank you very much Madam! I greatly appreciate it." she stands, bowing her head. "I look forward to meeting with you again and being able to serve the Domain."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread