Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 7

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 10 of 16 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last

Kharn

Julio returns Matt's nod, dinnertime... damn he was hungry and Cur's attitude hadn't helped the wolf urge within him to calm.

"Good to meet both of you, may your hunting be good." He says, smiling as he followed Matt, letting him lead the way.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew gives the two departing wolves a respectful nod before turning back to Cur. "The rules were -- and are -- upheld. No violence. But you think. You probe. I like that. I think we have a place for you, if you can keep a bit of decorum."

R
    Rabies

The thin smile returns to the features of the ex-convict. His eyes remain hidden beneath those shades he wears, body moving with a certain easy predatory grace. He offers a slight nod towards the two departing werewolves. His attention then turning back towards Greene. The broken chain dangling from his collar catches the moonlight, reflecting off of its metal surface as he regards the predator before him. "Like I said, I ain't much 'fer pleasantries. I'd rather jus' bare my teeth, but I can keep my tongue behind 'em jus' as easy."

He finishes with his cigarette, flicking the remains unto the ground before he begins grinding it out beneath the heel of his boot. The roll of his shoulders again brings the blackened tattoos into the moonlight. The markings of a man who has spent a great deal of time locked away. "...an' what kinda territory do you an yers claim?"

Carl "Cur" Wilkins

O
    Ophidimancer

Another stranger enters the Tur. A large man, he must have topped seven feet tall at least, with broad features and short hair. He was wearing hiking gear: solid clothing and a sturdy backpack. At first his arrival causes the gathered wolves to tense, but then the faint scent of another Uratha filters from the large man.

The man stopped and stared at Matt, Julio, and Cur for a moment. He seemed to be thinking about something, but then nodded as if arriving at a conclusion. He sniffed the air deliberately and then smiled a broad and simple smile.

"Hello, Brothers! I'm Al and I'm new to the territory." he paused and his brow furrowed.

"Well ... not new exactly, I've actually lived here all my life, but I went on vacation and uh .. Changed." he stopped to think about it again.

"And now I'm back home and boy, I didn't know there would be this many wolves in Sacramento."

Al gazed off into the distance before focusing on the wolves before him, "So, I'm supposed to introduce myself and make sure I'm not intruding on anyone's territory. So .. here I am, Al Mcallister, Hunter in Darkness."

Noticing the dogs, Al cheerfully addresses them, though he stops smiling so his teeth don't show, "Hello, little brothers, have you eaten well?" The big man's voice holds more than a little growl in it on the last.

OOC

R
    Rabies

The two dogs look on with eyes that glittered with hostility. Their bodies were tense while around these unfamiliar predators. The friendly demeanor of the large bearded one did not seem to affect this. Their hackles only seemed to noticeably bristle in response. Cur's body language had remained relaxed. The prison tattoos gleaming beneath the pale moonlight as he pulls out another cigarette and lights up. "I wouldn't try feedin' 'em if I were you." That thin smile curves the corners of his lips.

He regards Al with a certain indifference, although his attention drifts towards Greene to see how he reacts. The ex-convict was watching for any signs of weakness. His hand casually moving down to pet and stroke the heads of his dogs. Their tongues lapped at their jowls and revealed dangerous looking teeth.

Carl "Cur" Wilkins
    Irraka Ghostwolf
    Feet of Mist (Passive), Wolf-Blood's Lure (Active)

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew gives the new arrival a nod by way of greeting. "Five packs lay claim to territory here, each doing our part to hold back the Pure across the river. The Ascendent Crescent Brotherhood claims the territory north of here. The Shadow Seekers -- my pack -- are just to the south, and the Justicars are farther south still. As far as I know, they're the only pack not recruiting. The Sworn claim territory east of here, and Heart of Darkness to their south, but the central land is open. On the other hand, not too many of us stay alone for very long, so you probably won't have to worry too much about intruding."

A moment later, he turns back to Cur, exuding a calm confidence. "We're based out of our restaurant, Gypsy's. And I'm sure you'll find the rest of the territory more than adequate, as well."

O
    Ophidimancer

"Oh I'm sure you feed them fine, they look pretty healthy" Al replied.

"Umm, I work at the Sacramento Zoo and that's south side. Do you think that's in Justicar ground? I'd like to keep my job if I can." the big man didn't look worried, just thoughtful.

"So how do I go about joining a pack? Wolf needs a pack, right?" again that broad smile.

R
    Rabies

Cur's lips remained curled in a thin smile. "Oh? Then I'll have ta' see it 'fer myself." He then turned to leave, giving a tug upon the chains that connected to his dogs. He pauses briefly in his steps, looking back over his shoulder at Greene. "I'll jus' meet ya there."The ex-convict then continued on his way, his movements full of quiet predatory grace beneath them.

Carl "Cur" Wilkins

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew shakes his head as Cur begins to leave. "No, hold up for a moment. I'll walk with you in a bit." Safer to keep him in sight for now.

He glances back toward Al. "Unfortunately, that's right in the middle of the Justicars' territory, so you're going to have to work something out with them. But members of packs come by here fairly regularly, so usually hanging around here is your best bet."

O
    Ophidimancer

"What about your pack?" asked Al, staring intently at Matthew, "You hold territory near here, right? Is it alright if I come by and take a look?"

Al's face lacks any sort of guile as he asks that simple question with complicated ramifications.

Page 10 of 16 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last