Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 7

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 16 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
    s
    systemfailure

"Ooooh shit I am glad this ain't yours then. Last time I stepped on a Hunters territory, they let me know. Didn't chew my food right for a few days. Well shit, know a place I can crash 'till tomorrow?" Nate stretches and pats off the dust that always collects on the road. "Can you believe those states that actually require helmets? Please tell me Cali ain't one."

Technique

Starflower gives a knowing smirk, pulling a joint out of his pocket and sparking up. "Yeah, those damn helmet laws. How oppressive." He looks around. "Your a werewolf, right? Think of something. You look like a big boy. Its just till tomorrow, in any case." Hopefully. If you dont make me look like a jackass in front of the other two.

s
    systemfailure

"Ok then, time to take up a bench and squat like a hippy. See you tomorrow. With that, Nate turns around and grabs a newspaper from a park bench and lays down.

Kharn

Knowing Amanda was safely sleeping back at the hotel... home, he corrected himself, Julio followed the scent markings that he knew to be Tur-scent. His lupine form prowled along in the shadows, one thing he was good at, not matter the form, and finally chose a spot in relatively pitch black where he would keep himself hidden and still watch for other wolves, and catch their scent.

He shifted back to Hishu form, but kept his eyes and nose peeled, looking for difference between a casual walker, and someone moving with the economy of a predator. Hope someone comes along soon... still haven't had a chance to eat or hunt for a meal...

He wasn't too worried about Amanda, she had cash and the diner built into the hotel would see her fed, but Julio had the hunter's itch, no burger and fries would sate that.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

PRE

For some fucked up reason the iPod decided to act up on him, Coldplay popping up on random when he got a couple of blocks away from the Tur, then MC Hammer following right behind and leaving the Elodoth with the impression that his business in the Tur might not be over yet. By now Matt was pretty much convinced that the thing had a mind of its own and that it might just be smarter than he was. With a shrug, he turns around and makes his way back to the Tur as Kirsten Dunst sang "No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women, no fun, no sin, no you ...", the Half Moon shaking his head and laughing quietly to himself.

Arriving back at the Tur, he sees another new arrival and seeing no one else around decides to offer a welcome to the newest Uratha. He takes off his head phones just before crossing the boundaries of the Tur and walks slowly towards the new arrival, his manner of movement non-threatening and open, body language fitting for the sacred nature of the place they were in.

"Hey."

Kharn

Julio cocked his head as the man approached him. "Hey..." He grumbled, having not caught his scent and not wanting a random Herd to get any ideas.

The wind shifted and then the man's scent met his nose and Julio nodded to him, baring his neck slightly. "Well met brother. New in town as I'm guessing you can tell." Julio said with a slight smile.

"Name's Julio, Irakka of no Tribe. Nice you meet you."
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

PRE

Matt caught the gesture from the new Uratha and offered a friendly smile to Julio, his own body language relax.

"Welcome to Sacramento, I'm Matt, Elodoth of the Iron Masters." The Half Moon takes a moment to consider the Ghost Wolf, mentally wondering why he has not yet picked a tribe before dismissing the thought from his mind. "So what brings you to the Western Front?"

Kharn

"Thats a loaded question." Julio said with a small laugh.

"I'll be honest, I don't really know exactly how to answer that one. I've been drifting from place to place for the last year or so, no home, no tribe, no pack... just me and my mate Amanda." Julio said to Matt.

"I've always felt like I was running from something, or running towards something, but never really been anywhere that sat well with me. Met a few of the People, but never really found a pack that felt like family I guess."
    Julio said, shrugging his shoulders.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

PRE

Matt nods as he listens to Julio, understanding both the Uratha's search for purpose and for family that had caused him to travel so far and end up here. They all ended up here, the lost, the forgotten, the misfits, all ended up here holding the line against whatever came at them.

"I'm not surprised that you've ended up here, this city seems to attract those with nowhere else to go. Seems like it's the depot for the Forsaken Foreign Legion at times." The Elodoth smiles. "Still I understand your feelings, it is not always easy to adjust to this life and it's demands. Each of us has to come to terms with it on our own, find our own place in this world." His tone is one of genuine understanding, having had to face all those same questions himself.

"So do you have an idea what you're looking for, or is it something you will not know until you find it?"

Kharn

"Thats just it... I have no fucking clue." Julio says laughing. "I think its more a feel kinda thing, when the vibe is right I'll know it."

Julio thought for a few moments, unsure of how he should word the following before finally getting it right in his head, hoping it wouldn't lead to trouble. "I guess part of it is Amanda. She doesn't know about the People, not exactly, but she knows I'm not human, and knows I turn into something wolflike. She doesn't ask questions though, respects my privacy and has a good head on her shoulders. I think somewhere deep down she knows if she says anything, that could lead to me dying, and she's too scared of losing me."

"Most of the packs I've met thought of her as too much of a liability, some even suggested putting her out of her misery, but she's here to stay, in it for the long haul so to speak. She know's to keep her mouth shut, even if she doesn't know what she's keeping it shut about."
    Julio said, shrugging. "I love her..."
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Page 7 of 16 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last