Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Half watched the other move in and then sighed leaning back. The wolf had struck him as tough, he wasn't sure he was really comfortable with him. He had barely time to settle back when he heard another coming. Turning his head he eyed the other, noting the scar. He smiled slightly and then nodded at his greeting, noting the northern accent.

"Hello, and yes, just blew into town. My names half." he held out his hand.
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

PRE

The Half Moon offers his own hand in return, with a firm but not finger breaking grip, nodding at the name and offering his own. "Matt. Elodoth of the Iron Masters, I'm with the Heart of Darkness pack."

After the handshake is finished the young man smiles again, remembering what it was like to be in Half's position and trying to put the new arrival at ease. "Welcome to the Western Front."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Heart of Darkness? Well at least it was slightly less ... flowery. Ever so slightly less. He returned the firm grip with one of his own.
    "Ithaeur Iron Masters" he said noting a fellow Master. "and thank you. It's strange to be out here, haven't got many connections."
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

PRE

Matt's ears perked up as Half mentioned his tribe and auspice, the HOD could use a Crescent Moon and another Iron Master would be a welcome edition. "Yeah Sacramento is an odd place for that, for some reason it just attracts Uratha from all over. I got here from back east almost a year ago and my Sister followed in February." For a second he thinks of all that has changed during the past 11 months and wonders just where had the time gone.

"It's like Casablanca, the movie, I mean in the way that everyone who seems to be looking for something ends up here. It's strange at first but after awhile you realize that it's just the way things are here in Sacramento."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Sister? Heh must be nice, and yes, I was looking for something, thats what brought me out here. Glad to know its not just me." He leans forward. "Either way it looks as good a place to settle down and make my own. "

PRE

"I know that feeling, you'd better believe that I know that feeling." Matt smiles and thinks about how he never knew what he had until it was gone and just how close he came to losing it forever. "We all need to find ourselves and come to terms with this existence in our own way."

Thank whoever that I've got Emily, World's Greatest Sister indeed ... need to put that on a mug or t-shirt for her ... or get her a new practice sword.

"Nothing wrong with it, just means we're talking this life seriously. Which, considering how things are for us, we should be doing."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Half paused considering this. Was this how his life should be? Should he really be taking life seriously enough to have left his family, lost his father and then tried to hunt down his brother to kill him. Had this really made him find himself? He really didn't feel any different from the angry man who had become the wolf.

" Yeah that makes sense. " he agrees finally. "I am just not sure I have found any of that. " he shrugs and then remembers he has whiskey out. "Oh sorry, Want some?" he shakes the bottle.

"So, where are you from normally?"

PRE

"BANGer, by way of Upstate New York." Matt accepts the bottle with a nod of thanks and downs a large gulp with a smile before passing it back to Half. "Well we're drinking straight whiskey while talking about the wandering life and finding our place in this big world, yes Half I believe we've officially become characters in a Johnny Cash song." The Elodoth smiles.

"How about you? Where you from ?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Better than any other artist." the man laughs and drinks a little more. "We could be in like... a Miley cyrus song." He shivers. " Weird Al yankovice."

"Ah'm from Mississippi." he let his accent come out. "Terrel, its a small town near the swamps. You said you had a sister?" he sounded curious, just asking questions.

PRE

The Elodoth smiled at the accent and the realization that they could probably now talk about whatever they wanted without anyone understanding either of them.

"Hey Weird Al is great." Matt smiles, having defended the honor of an American treasure. Of course he says nothing about Miley, he had no desire to defend her. "Yeah, I've got a Sister. Blood Talon of the Gibbous Moon, named Emily "Cry's Havoc", she's great and the Beta of the Heart of Darkness." Also the only family he had, but now was not the time or place for that.

Page 3 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last