Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 7

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
    C
    C_Lloyd

"I'm good for food. Where did you have in mind? I don't know what's good locally around here. Let's do it?"

Michael shrugs and looks to the other Uratha. He was interested to see how the People worked here.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"It's barish place. I've been there before when I got tired of dealing with clients." Jeremiah turns to leave and remembers that some people didn't walk. "It is at X and Y, meet you all there in thirty?"

Once confirmation is received, Jeremiah will leave Tur.

ooc

G
    Griffin

Raul nods. "Mubueno." He pulls out his phone and punches up a map, nodding when he finds the location.

He glances over to Lincoln. "Got your bike near? I'd like to see your bike when we get there."

Glancing between Timothy and Jeremiah - "Need a ride there, or you got your own transport?"

H
    HurleyBC

Lincoln points to where he bike is parked. "Since you seem to know where your goin i'll follow you Ambre. My bike isn't that far from yours. See y'all there."He says in his deep voice.

G
    Griffin

Raul nods and gives a quick wave as he strides over to his bike. With a press of his thumb to deactivate the security, he starts the machine, enjoying the quick growl which settles to a rapid, deep purr. Some of his buddies back in LA had thrilled in the roar of the engine, and while he loved the noise of others' bikes, he had always preferred a softer sound on his own bike.

He leaned forward as the bike's acceleration pressed him back, and made a loop around, slowing just a moment as Lincoln's classic beauty pulled out and quickly accelerated to match his speed as he headed down the street toward the bar Jeremy had indicated. The distinctive rumble of the panhead advertised an engine which was tightly tuned and cared for.

"That's a beautiful sound," he thought to himself. The wolves he had traveled with for a while had a couple trucks they barely took care of and hadn't understood his daily care for his bike. "Another biker. Always a good sign."

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16