Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 7

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 11 of 16 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
    H
    HurleyBC

You hear the noise of a loud bike ride up into the area. He parks a short distance away, revs the motor twice and then kills it. A rather tall, built, African-American man stands up off the bike. He appears to be dressed in all woodland camouflage and reaches down in his saddlebag for something and puts it on his right side. He looks around checking out the area in almost a paranoid fashion. A flash of unknowing crosses his seemingly calm and serious face. He seems to stick out like a sore thumb and doesn’t seem to want to leave his bikes side.

He looks around and thinks, ‘My Uncle said this is where I should go to meet these packs, but I hate going into the unknown like this.’ ‘Where’s my recon when I need it right?’ A small, deep throated, chuckle escapes his lips. 'Hopefully this is the right place.'
    At this he leans up against his bike, awaiting someone to show up. Any movement or sound triggers his attention as his hand goes to his side. Nervousness sets in and he starts to spin his pocket knife in between his fingers

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew consider's Al's question for a moment, before nodding once. "Sure, I think we could do that."

It's then that the sound of the motorcycle cuts through the night. "Another one of us, perhaps? Let's go check it out." It isn't long before the Mennina approaches the new arrival, eyes flicking almost immediately to the pocket knife as he recognizes the scent of another of the People. "There's really no need for that. The park is Tur."

H
    HurleyBC

He watches the two walk over and looks both of them up and down and decides they don't seem to threatening, but doesn't let his guard down. He stands up from his bike to his full height. Once the gentlemen speaks however, he rotates the knife in his hand and slips it on his belt. He cocks an eyebrow up. "So Tur huh? Interesting name..." he says is a low, deep voice. "I am to understand this is safe area so to speak?" You notice a slight southern accent and the name on his chest says Osiris and he has a ranger patch on his arm and appears to be a Corporal.

O
    Ophidimancer

As tall as the biker is, he doesn't loom quite as much as Al dis at over seven feet tall and wide as well. Settling in behind Matthew, the gigantic werewolf relaxed a little bit without even realizing it, comforted at being pack again, even if only temporarily. He loomed up behind Matthew in a silent show of support, crossing his arms and looking stern.

H
    HurleyBC

He stares at the tall man behind behind the one who spoke. He locks eyes with him and says,"Well ain't you a tall one? Guess they grow them tall up here in Norcal."
    He lets out a deep throated chuckle.
    "So I take it y'all are pack?"

O
    Ophidimancer

Al only looked at Matt and shrugged as if to say it's your ball.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah clicks away softly at his phone as he walks to Tur. Why people would push hard and abuse their phones is beyond him, a waste of resources. Getting close he looks up from his phone at the gathered then back at it.

Then slowly up again. Holy Luna The phone gets pushed off and put into a pocket. Jeremiah walks calmly towards Matthew taking in the others around him as he does.

"Hey Matthew.."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew studies the other for a long moment, eyes occasionally tracking disconcertingly toward the newcomer's throat. Finally, he shrugs. "Safe enough, as long as you don't try anything stupid.

"And no, we aren't packmates. At least, not yet. Al here's just as new as you are. Speaking of which, do you have a name?"

At Jeremiah's approach, the Meninna glances briefly to the side before turning back to the biker. "Glad to see you. Lots of new folk showing up today, for some reason."

H
    HurleyBC

Lincoln relaxes some and a grin slides across his face and says, "Big guy doesn't talk much eh?"

The grin disappears as he says,"That's good I heard y'all had some issues up here and I ain't here to cause no trouble, just cautious. I just rolled into town from San Francisco...figured if 'm going to be living here I should meet the locals."

"The name is Osiris, Lincoln Osiris." and he extends his hand towards Matthew"You must be Matthew then?"

O
    Ophidimancer

"Oh, I can talk," said the giant of a man, "Hi! Nice to meet you, Lincoln.

Al relaxed into a more friendly tone as if he forgot that he was trying to look large an intimidating a moment ago.

"And I'm actually not new to the area, I grew up here in Sacramento. I just uh .. Changed when I was on vacation and just got back to the city.

Page 11 of 16 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last