Ended
Watch
21 - 28
DISPLAYED
(1108) Jacqui and Ricardo

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    O
    Omnivolence

"Indeed. Maybe I could look you up sometime?" Jacqui raises an eyebrow.

I'm not afraid to ask for no number, no no no. she thinks, in the tune of Amy Winehouse

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo inclines his head slightly. "That would be nice. However, I need to get settled first. Do you have a favorite hang out, or feeding ground so that I could look for you?"

O
    Omnivolence

"No. I've got a phone." Jacqui reaches down past the high slit in her skirt into the back pocket of the shorts accessible therein to pull it out, holding it aloft like she's showing Ricardo what it is. She's lost the smile altogether, dropping to a poker face looking to judge Ricardo's reaction.

How old is this guy? Phone? Come on. Hot and cold fish.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo slaps his head.

"Oh, that's what you meant." He fumbles for a minute, pulls out his phone and offers to exchange numbers.

He thinks: I really have to work on my English expressions. He smiles nervously, hoping that he didn't already blow it.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo slaps his head.

"Oh, that's what you meant." He fumbles for a minute, pulls out his phone and offers to exchange numbers.

He thinks: I really have to work on my English expressions. He smiles nervously, hoping that he didn't already blow it.

O
    Omnivolence

A smile pops back up on Jacqui's face as she thinks Ohhh. Culture. Gotta allow for culture...

"Sure. I'll just call yours so you have mine."

after a moment of fiddling around and vibrating phones, the deed was done

Jacqui decides to break the 'phone moment!' by being a little more playful again. She changes her tone to something more british as she overemphasizes each point"Might I introduce you, Mister Sir Rodriguez, to our Harpy, Ariana Harpy Donovan?"with a wide sweeping gesture indicating who Ariana is from across the room, and that it'd be alright for Ricardo to excuse himself.

"No really though, she's good at what she does, and is particularly handy for giving direction to those who need it, and are new to the domain."

E
    Ebon Reaper

"Thank you very much Ms. Cotouri. I shall keep in touch." With that he begins to walk over to Harpy Adriana.

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui gives a nice parade wave goodbye and makes her way from the edges of court, back to Elyisa proper.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.