Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1108) Jacqui and Ricardo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    O
    Omnivolence

"Really? That's a fair ways away to make it here to Sacramento." Jacqui takes a moment to wonder How the hell did he get here from Mexico? I had to drive like a madwoman to make it in time.

"Yeah, this is the main Elysia. If you like Catholic Churches, there's this place called Asylum we met at once too, but that was more of a party, pretty unofficial. Plenty of Crucifixes there."
    She's grinning and chuckles a little bit after this statement.

Hopefully, this man had a sense of humor. If not, well, can't give new blood TOO much of an easy time.

E
    Ebon Reaper

"Everything is a long way when you can only travel half the time. I really wanted to get away from my home domain. Back home I had a bad experience with a certain kindred church."

He thinks to himself, I really hope she isn't Sanctified.

O
    Omnivolence

At this, Jacqui places a hand on Ricardos shoulder and starts to usher him to the side away from the entryway, speaking in a much more hushed tone:

"Then, as a clanmate, we will stay from Bishop Priscus Deputy Flores, who's not been known for his gentleside for newcomers tonight. Maybe later."

Jacqui takes a second to sneak a glance at Anton Flores from across Elysia, not daring to draw his attention by pointing him out.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo follows without protesting. He does his best not to look at Bishop Flores and mentally kicks himself for thinking vampires here would be any different.

"My sire was a member of said church and he made it his duty to make the kine suffer. Since I am now free of his influence, I would rather not associate with those who believe God necessitates that kind of brutality from them."

After pausing for a moment, he continues

"Is he the El Jefe around here?" Ricardo tries not to attract the Bishop's attention, but tries to stealthily refer to him.

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui just kind of perks up at the reference and starts thinking that she really wish she had that one latino guy here all of a sudden. You know, the one who's convinced he was abducted by aliens.

"El Jefe?" She questions back, speaking at a regular volume.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo picks up the clue to speak in a regular voice again.

"El Jefe means the Boss. Back home we use it to refer to the most powerful member of our kind. Who makes all the rules here, and what do you call him?"

O
    Omnivolence

"Ahh. Alder Prince Clarke. He's not here tonight, so far at least. In the domain we use... older... titles, what with our Alder Prince being of the Invictus. I may need to help you with that."
    There's a distinct pause mid-statement as Jacqui keeps herself from saying stuffy.

E
    Ebon Reaper

He notes her pause.

"I would really appreciate that. I am not familiar with many of the 'Old World' titles. If I may ask, why are you not a member of either the church or working for the ... prince?"

Ricardo also pauses, but from unfamiliarity with the term and not disgust.

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui let's out a little bit of a chuckle at this.

"Well, I am at the service of the domain and our Alder Prince, or his officers, should he call." she decides that that needed a moment to sneak in for Ricardo and so takes a perhaps unnecesary breath here.

"But you might say I am... prospecting? Unbound."

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo felt like he would sweat if he still could. He thinks that he has to get used to how things work around here. He left so he wouldn't be stuck in the Sanctified forever.

"How does one go about presenting oneself to the Prince? Do you have any instructions on what I should or should not do?"
    After a pause, "As a clanmate."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.