Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1108) Brenn & Conner

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

"Now, How may I be of assistance Miss Lawrence." Conner asked with a nod of his head.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana had noticed Brenn approach Conner and he stepped away from Josephine. She gave her a quick wave in hopes to catch her at another time. Alice was not far behind as she approached the Shadow with another Haunt. Ariana always did enjoy the spunky conversations with Brenn.

Since she had heard Conner just address her, Ariana stood next to him and waited politely for Brenn to continue. Still wondering what may be going on with the visitors from San Francisco.

NOS
    PRE

"Um, well before I begin let me thank you for your time," Brenn said with a nod. "However, I'll make sure not to waste your time, so I'll get to the root and reason of my questions. Now, a few, uh, kindred, besides myself, were interested in securing Feeding Rights. We came to the conclusion that the best available Regencies to approach on the topic of securing Rights were the Regencies of Jayant Nagaraj and/or Roxie Hart. Since you're both a Priscus and a Deputy, Mister Greyson, I thought you would be an ideal person to see when it comes to the pursuit of knowledge or opinions on either of these Regents. We don't wish to offend or cause trouble for the City through any misguided actions, and thus thought it would be best to gather some background and advice from those willing to give it." The Haunt broke off, studying Conner's features around a fall of oily and tangled hair, clearly wondering how Conner would react.

"Um, so would you be willing to comment on either your opinion or knowledge of said Regents?"

C
    Conner Greyson

"Well..." Conner says with a pause, "I know very little of Regent Hart. She is Gangrel, but I know very little else. She was a member of the domain, left for a short time and has since returned at the invitation of his Majesty."

"Regent Nagaraj, he is a different story. Former Mekhet Whip and Acolyte of the Circle. A wise man and very proficient warrior."

"As for which one would be a better fit for you and your friends, well... I do not know. It depends on the ideals that your people hold close."

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana had been listening to the business at hand and glanced at Conner a moment before she spoke. "I believe there is also Regent Brady to take into consideration as well, Miss Lawrence. Although as Deputy Greyson mentioned, it does depend on your views and where you would prefer to take up tenancy."

Hearing Jacqui mention her name to a new visitor, Ariana looked to Brenn and Conner. "If you would both please excuse me for a moment. I believe I am needed." Giving a slight apologetic head nod to Brenn as she slipped behind Conner brushing his arm as Ariana made her way to Ricardo.

NOS
    PRE

"Oh, sure," Brenn said weakly, waving as Ariana walked away. "Um, well what do you mean by 'ideals we hold close', Mr. Greyson? I'm sorry for pestering, but would you happen to know what ideals those Regents value? 'Cause I think we'd be pretty flexible as long as they don't demand we join a specific covenant or something."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Who is this We you speak of Miss Lawrence?" Conner asked wanting more information before providing her with more information.

NOS
    PRE

"Uh, funny you should ask that," Brenn said, thinking about how she would explain it. "I don't mean to be obtuse or annoying, I don't, but the trouble is Mr. Greyson, I'm not entirely sure who this 'we' is. You see, I've arranged an agreement with Jacqui Cotouri to approach the securing of Feeding Rights as a partnership and I gave her the option of bringing others into the deal. I'm assuming she will, but I couldn't even begin to guess who she'll approach with the offer. Furthermore, I don't have any alliances to speak of and this is a good opportunity to build them, hence why I'm not going to turn it down."

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner nodded along, "I would say the best thing to do is speak to the Regents themselves and offer your services. Earn there favor and they will reward you if you are deserving. In your case Miss Lawrence, I would say Regent Hart would be your best bet. She is unbound like you and her alliances are mostly her own." Conner states.

NOS
    PRE

"Regent Hart, huh? Well, Unaligned doesn't hurt, that's for sure," Brenn agreed jovially. "Thanks for the advice, Mr. Greyson, it's pretty much the only thing to go off of. I mean, I know it's one of those 'you can't know till you do it' scenarios but help is nice, ya know? Right, um, anyways, thank you for your time. I'll, uh, let you go if you have things to attend?" she asked, open for a discussion but not trying to demand one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.