Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Insurgents) Under the Blood Red Sky

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Again our story has taken us to the Trailer Park. This deshevelled and disorganized trailer park is a breeding ground for meth cook houses, rusted out cars on blocks, and other redneckery. Tonight we wait, dear readers, for a group of kindred to arrive. They have been given word of a new drug that causes all kinds of fun little side effects. But the crew going in, they only know about a couple, numbs any feelings of pain and causes the user to see "Pretty" colors that may or may not be aura's.

More Info

Lance drove by with Ameleta about twenty minutes ago. Not liking the looks of the shanty town at all, he parked his bike about ten minutes away someplace comparatively secure. He and Am also stopped into a liquor store so he could buy some social lubricant, a possible bribe for the people within. Lance waits outside the area, keeping an eye out for the rest of the Kindred who should be showing up any time now.
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John walked up after Lance and Ameleta. Seeing what they had done with their bike as he followed them to the site seemed like a good idea so he parked his own car a little off. it was not an amazing looking car which is the way John wanted it. Bland junky cars usually don't get stolen or searched. He now felt very over dressed for the situation.

John nods to Lance and waits, not really socializing at this point considering it had not really gone over well over with Greyson back at the lamp post.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Amelita Cardoso | Blood Potency •

Amelita returned with Lance, checking her phone as she adopted that lazy, leg-swinging gait that's usually only used by bored children. Noticing John, she looked up at Lance.

"I think that guy's into you," she whispered, tilting her head towards John before shooting off a reply to Jacqui.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David walks up to join the group. He does not seem impressed with the trailer park's condition.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra hurries over to join David. Taking care to try to move quietly and watching David for other clues on what to say or do. She too seems, unprompted, to be appalled at the state of the trailer park.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Lance tosses a look at John before responding to Am, quietly. "Naw, won't stop me from looking though."
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Amelita Cardoso | Blood Potency •

Amelita shrugged. "Not my type. Too... I dunno... laid-back?" she confided, hushed. "He's all yours," she giggled. Suddenly she remembered staying up to watch Sex and the City as a kid with her older sister back when that was big and pretending to get it.

I have a gay friend! I'm a fag-hag! I've finally made it!

She waved to David as he arrived.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

S
    Steven

Out of the shadows walks the stoic Mekhet Priscus, "Thank you for being so prompt. I made a quick pass through and it looks like there are four possible targets for dealers. I am staying away from the cook house because of its flammability and ours." Conner says in a pragmatic tone. Some here were mekhet, some where not, all were flammable.

"My recommendation is for the younger looking members of our little band to play the collage co-ed looking to score."
    Conner said, "But I am open to ideas." Conner looked to David and gave him a nod, neither man was embraced in there teenage or early twenties. So it was unlikely they could pass for the stoner collage student.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David nods at Greyson's look. His reasoning is sound. However, there is a looming question that is too important to leave unspoken.

"I'm sorry for arriving late to this entire business, but I am lost. If I can ask, what is our goal here? Are we looking to identify the entirety of the operation? Is this a targeted strike to identify the suppliers and remove them? Or something else entirely."

Clarity of purpose made every sacrifice worthwhile. Hopefully the suffering would be enlightening, and survivable.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread