Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1108) Alice and Ariana

A
    Ariana Donovan

While everyone merged into conversations quite soon, Alice glances around for a while. She actually wanted to put her ear on the door to eavesdrop the domain officials and their petite visitor. But she was afraid Conner wouldn't approve that idea. Then who to speak to? Alice wanted ask a couple questions to Lance. But since he was on his way to a new arrival she had to choose another target. Ariana? She had kicked John out now already? Interesting.

The Daeva didn't jump on he prey directly, but approaches her elegantly, 'Madam Donovan...' a smile to get her attention, then a meaningful look to first John and then shortly to Lance, 'having a hard time fighting off all your fans?' She steps closer and continues on a recognizable joking tone, 'You want me to distract them?' she stands in an open and sexy pose as a model, only to then lean closer and whisper: 'Or do you enjoy it secretly? Admiring every man as much as they admire you?'

Alice smiles a moment to Ariana, then clears her throat and bows her head while speaking in a very Invictus tone. 'Madam Donovan, my apologies. I forgot you were the journalist here. May I have a moment of your precious time?' She couldn't resist the urge to finish her little act with a grin.
    Ariana had watched the Daeva strike her pose in the hallway of Court as Alice mentioned the reference of fans. “I believe the gentlemen are already distracted.” Noting with a nod to them and then leaning to Alice, Ariana whispered back. “I may enjoy the admiring of men, but it is not often that I admire them back.” She smiled while thinking of her quality over quantity preference.

“You would be surprised at the many perks journalism has to offer Madam Brown.” Ariana smiled with a wink. “Time is something we all have much of in our Requiem. How may I help you Madam Brown?” She said sincerely inviting Alice to continue, standing to see the door where the envoys were meeting and the Deputy stood watch.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'You can help me by keeping me company Madam Donovan, for I need distraction right now...' Alice grins and whispers, 'In my opinion, this is a very interesting evening.'

She shortly looks around to see where John was located, if she sees he's out of earshot she continues. 'Speaking of journalism, our dear mister Mclean was very eager to share with the whole clan that he was working under you?' It was half a question. 'Of course I don't want to worsen his situation, but I wondered what the nature of this relationship was. My apologies if this is a private case, but it's just for the matter of keeping myself informed.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana had a pleasant look on her face while Alice attempted to pry into her private life. “I see. Some people are under the impression that favoritism will get you places. However, Mr. Mclean may have exaggerated. He only works for the blogging and online department and not even directly under my supervision. Tonight was only the second time I have spoken to him since his arrival in town.” Ariana smiled to Alice. “I do hope this clears up any confusion.” Too bad Alice would be thoroughly disappointed that Ariana other goals besides bedroom Olympics.

“If Mr. Mclean is of interest to you, by all means, go for it.” Ariana winked with encouragement. “Were there any other points of business discussed at your clan meeting?” She asked in a polite tone.

“I should go and check with Mr. Greyson to see how our Envoy situation is going, as well as touching base with Miss Powell. You are more than welcome to join me Madam Brown.” She smiled as she gestured to the Shadow and Haunt outside the conference room.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Daeva allows herself to smirk when she hears the news about John, 'That certainly clears some things up.' Alice chuckles when the Harpy encourages her. Ariana partially guessed right. But not completely, because first of all Alice wouldn't really hold back if someone else was interested. Also not completely because Alice wasn't all that much interested in John himself, more so how he dared to use the name of the Harpy for his own good, in such a silly way. Indeed an exaggeration.

She nods to answer the question that followed, 'Certainly Madam Donovan, I have...' Claimed? Easily won? the pause was noticeable, 'gained the position of Whip of the Clan Daeva. Which was another reason why I wished to see you.'

Alice thinks a short moment, and then shrugs, 'I believe that was all. Then we should indeed go check with Mister Deputy Greyson, thank you for allowing me to come with you.' She slightly bows her head. This was all a strange mixture of talking with someone you want to be friends with, but have to be utterly respectful to because she's in a higher position and within the First Estate.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana winked. "Well I am certainly glad that is cleared up. Congratulations on Succubi Whip, I am sure you will do well with it." She said smiling.

"You are certainly welcome, now let us join Deputy Greyson and Miss Powell."
    She said as she began walking with @Alice Brown to where the Shadow and Haunt were collected.

Alice and Ariana join the conversation here.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.