Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1108) Josephine and Conner

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    C
    Conner Greyson

"So very true Doctor Powell." Conner said, "So very true..."

"I was a Assassin. Some called me a hit man, some called me a hired gun. I preferred the term Assassin."
    Conner said. "How interesting. I take life, you give it back." Conner says with a rather... interesting look on his face.

I
    Irina

How curious. It seemed there really was quite a wide range of people in the Sacramento society. She certainly didn't look put-out or astonished at the frank admission; but then she had had quite the hsitory herself.

"Where I could, yes," Josephine responded, with a very slight smile. "Not every surgeon can save every life, though." Particularly not when the saving part had become the least consideration. "You said was, does that mean you don't entertain the same job description at the moment?" she asked curiously.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner nods his head, "Very true, some people just die..."

"No I am not currently active in the assissination business. In modern times it places to much of a risk on the Masqurade. But occasionally I do still dispatch people who deserve it."
    Conner says wtih a nod. "I have plans of annexing a local private detecive firm. It is a good place to put my skills and a business where not a lot of questions are asked." Conner says the word annexing like its a politcal procedure.

"and a good deal of money can be made if done well."
    Conner thought that last bit to himself.

I
    Irina

It struck Josephine that this was a rather amusing conversation to be having in Court; she kind of liked the lack of normalcy. It suited her quite nicely. How many other places could a conversation about assassination be taken in such a blase sort of way?

"Well we will put ourselves to good use where we can," the good Doctor nodded. "Better to keep ourselves busy, I think, than to flitter away doing nothing in particular." Idleness was not something she had ever been particularly good at, nor looked favourably on other people for. Harsh perhaps, but she was a product of her upbringing.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Immortal or not, people should not squander what they have." Conner said agreeing with what she said. "That is one of the reasons why I am no longer an Assassin." Conner said, his eyes seeking around the room for a moment. "I am not willing to risk all I have gained. Well, risk it too much." Conner says with a devious look on his face. Was Conner... flirting? Not possible.

I
    Irina

She responded with a short, accepting chuckle. "I always found a little risk made life entertaining...interesting," Josephine replied. "When I was alive, of course." Ah, the scowls she had recieved, the people that she had pissed off. The good doctor had enjoyed pushing the bounderies of her life, by more than a little. And as she had told Sidor several weeks ago now, she always stood up to handle the consequences.

And most times, she hadn't regretted her actions because of it. It had helped her to grow as a person.

"I suppose time has made me a little more reserved, through neccessity more than want," Josephine mused out loud. Becoming a vampire hadn't stopped her growing as a person, nor should it in her opinion.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Of course," Conner said, "Immortality does mean one must be somewhat controlled. But that does not mean we must stop living." Conner said, "Or unliving as it were." Conner said as he turned to Brenn.

"Good evening Ms. Lawrence. May I help you?" Conner asked a bit perturbed that there conversation was being interrupted. Conner had very much been enjoying an actual conversation. There is only one other person he regularly had honest conversations with.

I
    Irina

It looked as though Josephine was going to speak further but, seeing his attention taken by the approaching Haunt, she paused before any words could actually be uttered. She gave Brenn a small, polite smile in greeting but waited to see what the other woman would have to say, without interrupting.

NOS
    PRE

Brenn frowned slightly, wondering how she had upset the Deputy, but forged on, giving him a respectful nod. "Um, mayhaps, Mister Greyson. Um, or Deputy Greyson, apologies. I was hoping to avoid interrupting your conversation, but I was wondering if you would be open to discussing the Regents in the near future? It doesn't have to be now, unless you'd prefer that, but perhaps there's another time when you might be available? It's nothing urgent, of course," she explained plainly.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Of course Miss Lawrence." Conner says with a bit of a question in his voice, "Doctor Powell if you will excuse me. Duty calls."

Conner walks over to a quiet corner, leading Ms. Lawrence as he does.

Starting a new thread for Conner and Brenn.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.