Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Have you seen this Changeling

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    S
    Spartan

"I wish to speak with him." Spartan says. His words were mostly accurate, he wanted to speak with him... and remove his spine. But the spine can wait.

"Well then," Betony Rue says with a smile, her jagged teeth on full display, and a little bit surprised, "this is an interesting development. King Spartan, it seems I can help you after all." Moving fully into the room, the Ogre takes a seat, adjusting her long dress as she does so before looking away from Spartan and the other fae, and towards the doorway. "Emma, would you excuse us for the moment and close the door behind you."

Emma simply nodded, understanding this was business of some kind. "Sure thing, Bets. I'll go check on Moira and that Crone," she adds, obviously joking. With a smile to the others, the blightbent exits the sitting area and closes the door as requested.

Waiting a moment, Betony Rue finally speaks, directly to the group. "Last year, this house was attacked by Peter Milford and an accomplice. Emma, in an effort to protect us, used her unique gifts and managed to kill the accomplice but was horrified with her actions. In an effort to save her from further distress, I used my own powers to have her forget what she had done and she recalls othing of the attack." Betony Rue adjusts her shawl slightly and wafts the smell of acidic potions into the room. "In the scuffle, Milford fled and was chased by another resident here into the Hedge, where she suffered terribly. I myself joined the chase where I found Moira trapped within a mirror at Milford's Hollow and destroyed it, freeing her. I then destroyed the Hollow. Milford, however, was no-where to be found." After a while, Betony Rue goes silent and waits for any questions that would come her way.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally didn't know what to feel about Betony's tale about destroying a Hollow, particularly as her upbringing pretty much held that such actions fall under the realm of man things then woman things. On the other hand, considering that such attitudes have fallen out of favor, Betony's actions didn't seem all that strange, well, other then maybe the Freehold would want to investigate this Hollow before destroying it... She felt rather ill at ease thinking such things concerning where she is at this particular time.

Will I ever be comfortable concerning this attitude of Equality? Tally wonders to herself as she rubs the bridge of her nose. Her other hand is crossed over her chest, with the hand resting under the elbow of the other arm.

Back at when she wasn't living in this city, Tally never really had the leisure time to really observe the changes that happened, being more concerned about earning a living without becoming a streetwalker. The Beast shakes her head slightly before moving her hands back into her pockets. She tries to look casual, not sure if she missed out on any of the conversation while her mind had been reeling over her renewed observations of the differences between the time period she came from and the one she finds herself living in.

S
    Spartan

"So you do not know where I can find him now?" Spartan asked after listening to the words of the Ogress. "And is there anyone else you know of who worked with Mister Milford?"

Spartan was not happy with this. He had hoped that he would get a more direct lead, but any information is good information.

Maybe it was some sort of in-house problem that the Autumn Court had going on. This Milford guy was Autumn, the Mantle-spike pointed towards an Autumn membership as it pertained to the Ogress, and Justin wondered if it would be a good idea to ask a question of his own. Raising his hand slightly, he decided to bite the bullet and go for it; pacing himself with the polite deference he felt the possibly older Ogress was due in her own home.

"Ma'm? I'm not all that familiar with Freehold history, being sort of new here and all, but....was this guy a member of the Freehold itself with a bad personal history during his time here or some random outsider who decided to come in and make trouble?"

"Most probably in the Hedge somewhere, licking his wounds. No doubt he would have got himself another Hollow to attack from," the Witch states, before shaking her head at both Spartan and then Justin. "Not that I am aware of. If so, it was before my time."

Betony Rue bores her eyes into the King of Summer as she conceives of ways to open up Spartan's helmet with as much bloodloss as possible in an effort to understand if he is actually considering what she's told him or just daydreaming.

Either would be fine about now.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Perhaps you can tell us the location of this previous Hollow? He might have returned to recover that one instead of spend resources and time to build anew." Tally says to the Ogress after a pause of quite among those assembled. She feels the others turn to her and the little hairs behind her neck raise up a tiny bit.

The Ogress turns her gaze upon the Beast, frowning as she did. "Oh, I do apologise, have you always been there?" she said in a tone drippping with condescension, "I must have missed you come in." Betony Rue looks to the King of Summer. "However, your pet does make a valid point," she added with a gnarled and vicious smile.

"Thank you, ma'm."

'....your pet...'

If Justin could wince, and this would have been a good time to do so being as that Tally had just been insulted, it would have happened. Instead he glanced over at the girl with what was perhaps the closest thing to a sympathetic look he could manage, then over at Spartan.

The appearance of old age and evil haggishness aside, the Manikin didn't care for that behavior. Not at all. That was something to be expected from one of the Gentry and not their own, right?

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.