Ended
Watch

Mike Tamwood Glimpses

THREADID
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Third cemetery, ninth apartment. You could say without exaggeration that Mike was tired of it. He was rather easy when it came to finding an apartment. As long as the place had enough space to sleep, a relatively large kitchen and besides that space to meditate on, he was fine.

No, it was his partner that chose all the conditions. Now I’m not talking about Mike’s two dogs who might want a park nearby, or a dog friendly neighborhood. No, were talking about Steven. The one who passed away, but was so stubbornly in love that he couldn’t just leave. Sounds romantic does it?

Meanwhile in the empty apartment...

‘This one is it! I must admit, it is better than the previous ones.’ Mike nods as he looks around in the ninth apartment they had visited since they arrived in Sacramento.

Next to the City Cemetery? Just such a cliche and totally not original, I want something special. The ghost, Steven (by Mike always called Stevie though), looks through a window.

'Oh Christ! It's never good, is it?'

Christ? Never found the guy, and I really did some research. Well, until I realized he actually did leave Earth eventually.

'Shut the fuck up!'
    Mike crosses his arms and crashes down on an old sofa that was left behind in the apartment. However, his ghost ex starts to circle around him.

Shall I get you some chocolate Ice cream… or brownies? I’ll put on a Queer as Folk DVD, and you can eat and cry all your sadness away. Just like a housewife in her midlife crisis, or a teenage girl in her teenlife crisis... or a queer in his gaylife cris-

'You know I can shut you out by ending the "speak to fucking ghosts spell" again!'

Again? You never did that.

'Oh I hate you!
    ', and he punches Stevie in the face, well, his fist comes at the place where the ghost's face is. It wouldn't hurt him physically, although then he puts up his middle finger.

Well, that actually doesn't hurt him emotionally either.

That is because Stevie knows that even after Mike stands up and says, 'Don't you have some new ghost friends at the cemetery to be annoying to?' to walk away and slam the door behind him…

… he will always return with the same amount of love in his heart as he's always had.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Mike lays in his bed, alone, and he is staring at the ceiling. The shower had been most pleasing. Only now, after the deed, Mike feels bad. Only now, after the deed, his ghost ex Steven appears in his half naked an wounded form.

'Heeey Stevie, could we not talk abo-'

'You! haha! You did it. Aren't you with the miththithipi guy?' Ahriman 's accent is not lightly exaggerated when the ghost laughs.

'Yeah, well....' He was wasn't he? Yeah, not officially.

because...

No one took an official step. A real relationship is never easy.

'Does he know?'

'Who and what?'

'About the hot fuck last night.'

'No, I don't know...'

'And does he know?'

'What? Didn't you just ask that already?'
    Mike shakes his head and turns his back to his ex.

'Jeesh Mikey, I mean does he know about mitherrr Ahriman?'

'Well... no.'

Suddenly his head appears from beneath Mike. 'You're fucked up bro, aaand a ho. What's his name anyway?'

'It's Aegis. You won't leave alone right?'

'No.' Bad bad grin.

'What if I remind you that the A -list new york starts in like 3 minutes?' The only one still alive in the room picks up the remote control and starts the television.

Steven laughs, 'Fuck you.' and sits silently. Teasing and pleasing are part of his life now.

And hey, dead or alive, you can still watch tv together.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Closed Thread