Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Lets Firebomb This Place

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall gave Al an apologetic smile. He didn't like going against the idea, but they'd been pretty thorough when they tossed the place before. Going back was just adding a lot of risk.

"I think taking a longer look at Maxine is the way to go -- and there's always, uh, investigating her house."

Maybe Al just liked to break into stuff; if so, there was a bone to be thrown.

"So let's just start tailing her when she leaves tonight?"

Kaito nods in agreement. "I have a few things I need to do before we follow her, shall we meet an hour or two before Maxine's closes? Perhaps meet here if that is ok with you Neil? Head down there together?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Cool, sounds good," Nightfall agreed.

He turned to look at Al-Adin , curious.

"And, yeah, what about Simi ?"

For once, the Polychromatic's expression animated into clear curiosity, an eyebrow raising as if to say What about Yata? He turned, looking at Terri and grinned at the interesting development.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smirked as Nightfall grinned her way, looking away as she tried not to giggle. After Al described the weird feelings he'd experienced at the diner, Terri couldn't help but think maybe Al's hit puberty?

She coughed to stiffle the rising laughter. "Well, I hate to say it but I'm going to have to back out of this spy work. I can't risk getting Lois involved any further. Sorry guys."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"We should make sure we include her." He says, a little guilty. "Since I found her i'm sort of responsible to make sure bad things don't happen right? That way she can be happy. Unless she doesn't want to do spying stuff. What do you want to do Simi?"

Yata. He found her and didn't help her. And he still felt really really bad about that. He wasn't going to do that again.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Simi cocks her head as she considers the question. Most people who'd just met someone wouldn't be too worried about including them or really even helping them and the fact that it was one of Al's considerations with all of this other stuff going on made her feel warm toward him. But the question remained, did she want to help them or not? She could always go back to her appartment and finish getting it organized but the very thought of that made her want to groan. No, much better to help out her fellow Lost. Besides, if she is planning to join the Freehold anyway she should start lending a hand.

"I'd like to help. I know I am new and don't really know what's going on, but I'll lend a hand anyway. Don't know how much of a help I'll be but....." She shrugs and smiles. "All we can do is try, right?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall was somewhat relieved the subject of his Fetch hadn't come up, and he was curious why the 'new' addition -- he hadn't seen it when he and Al had first found the pictures.

"I may also get stuck doing wedding stuff,"
    he offered with a an apologetic smile and shrug.

Chasing Fetches was everyday stuff -- you only got married once or twice.

"So if I'm not here, don't worry, just start without me."

Kaito smiles "I am sure you will be fine." After all, how often would someone crash and burn as badly as Rust did? "If you will excuse me I must get my affairs in order. See you two tonight" she said nodding to Al and Simi.

Kaito Leaves Glissade
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri waves as Kaito leaves, glad for her help. She'd have to pick up a little something for the Snowskin, a gift to show her appreciation. Terri would have to get something for Al as well, perhaps some candy, he seemed to like the stuff so much. Terri turns to the remaining fae and yawns, obviously tired. "I think I'll shoot. Thanks for helping, guys. I'm sorry I can't go any further with this. If you need a place to hang, then come by the store, 'kay?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"Sounds good, so Kaito and Simi and me will follow maxine together tonight!" The monkey man grins madly. "I'll see you guys then, I should probably sleep soon."
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread