Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1108) Dana, Eric and Ariana

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

QuoteQuote:
    Dana hears John talking to Dillon, but it wasn't that called her attention; it was the creaming of her inner mpnster, urging her to flee immediately and seek refuge elsewhere. Looking at the exotic pair, she almost doesn't notice when the door to the Harpy's office had been opened. Barely hiding her anxiouness, she speaks to Ariana. "Mrs. Donovan? If you can spare a moment, may we talk for a while?" Probably there was a proper, unobserved protocol for that, but Dana was too edgy to care for it just now.
    QuoteQuote:
    Eric seeing, that Lady Donovan has exited her office, excuses himself from Dillon and once again readjusts his tie. His visage returns to a casual smile from the previously grim expression. As the Beast roars for blood Eric looks into her eyes. A firm but friendly gaze. His eyes do not wonder but stay deliberately focused on her face. "Lady Donovan," Eric asks, extending his hand, "My name is Eric Price. I am new to Sacramento and was directed to your office. Could we step into your office and speak a moment?"

Ariana smiled to Dana and Eric. "Why most certainly Ms. Blaszanyik and Mr. Price. What is on your mind?" She stated standing by the doorway to her office.

She leaned in and whispered. "I was never married, so please call me Madame or Harpy Donovan." She returned to her standing position and winked. "Walk with me if you please, over by the main entrance. Something is not right."

D
    DarkHunter

Eric recoils from within at the thought of approaching the pair at the entrance and his smile shrinks minutely. Then he grins, "Of course Harpy Donovan".

W
    WiseGreen

ooc

She looks a little puzzled to Eric; she didn't notice he was also waiting for the Harpy. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to step in front of you or something. Please, go on, I'll speak after you." Ariana was the Harpy, after all, and Bogdana was wier than to commit an obvious dicourtesy in front of her. The urgent tone in her voice idicates, however, he wasn't willing to wait for too long.

"As you wish, Harpy Donovan." Dana i wary of approaching that child, but her will to be close to the Harpy is tronger. She signals to DIllon to come with them as they walk.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana had seen @Dillon Connery by the door as well as the began to walk and she paused a moment. Two Gangrels by her office meant there may be some matter of business that needed discussing. Ariana smiled to Dana and Eric. "Miss Blaszanyik you are quite alright. There is no reason I cannot help you both."

She looked to Eric. "You seem to be new in town Mr. Price, perhaps I can be of help. It is always wonderful to see new faces. If you could please tell me your Clan and perhaps if you have a Covenant that you affiliate with." Ariana gestured to Martha. "When you see that Herald Villiers is free, you may be properly acknowledged. Although it is always good to familiarize yourself with your Priscus or Covenant leader." She smiled pleasantly again with a slight nod.

Ariana was thankful Dana was understanding. It seemed to be a busy evening at Court.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

When Harpy Donovan looks to Dillon as she moves away from the door, he gives her a simple sort of 'I'm with her' nod and smile toward Bogdana... what was that? 'Blats-on-yick'? Keeping his thoughts to himself, he remains silent in the small entourage until business with the newcomer is concluded.

The Savage soldier is obviously thankful that she has taken the conversation back to the Court proper, where they may monitor the situation at the entrance. If Ariana had done that on purpose, Dillon certainly appreciated her tact.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

D
    DarkHunter

"I am Daeva, Harpy Donovan," Eric says, "though Unaligned. " He chuckles to himself. "Not to imply that I disdain order. Quite the contrary, but it is hard enough to advance one's place in Kindred society. A covenant seemed to be an unnecessary hurdle." Reminding himself to stay on subject Eric returns to business, "I am quite excited to meet my new Priscus." His eyes scan the room. "Do you know if they are in court this evening?"

A
    Ariana Donovan

They were still standing where they could watch the Geisha and the child Kindred by the door. Over hearing that they wanted to speak to Alder Prince Clarke was of interest as it seemed rare that other heads of cities conversed.

Ariana shook her head at Eric. “No Mr. Price she is not. Alder Judex Twist is your Priscus.” She gestured to Alice Brown . “However Madam Brown knows how to reach her if you wish to meet her at some time.” Ariana hoped that Alice would be kind enough to aid the new Daeva. “In the meantime, please feel free to speak to Herald Villiers so you have proper acknowledgement and you are able to do your necessary business without worry.” She gave a little wink to Eric.

“It seems that Ms. Blaszanyik and Mr. Connery have some business to discuss. Mr. Price I would love to speak with you further once you have made all the necessary arrangements for your stay. Business over pleasure is sometimes necessary.” Ariana smiled with a slight nod to Eric.

D
    DarkHunter

"Thank you Harpy Donovan," Eric says, "You have been highly helpful and it has been lovely speaking with you. Hopefully we will meet again soon." Then directing his attention to Dana and Dillon, "Ms. Blaszanyik, Mr. Connery, please excuse me. I am sorry to delay your business." Eric clasps his hands together and nods, "Good evening". Then he begins strolling in the direction of Martha. As his eyes scan the crowd Eric is careful to check every few seconds on Anton and the pair he is towering over.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon grins pleasantly and nods to Eric before he walks away. "Hey, no problem, Mister Price." He adds as a light joke, "You be nice to Herald Villiers, now." As if one could be mean to tiny Martha without pissing off half of the Domain.

Then, after a brief glance toward Dana, Dillon turns his attention to Ariana. Of course, he holds the friendly, lopsided smile, but it is more subdued. He is about to talk of serious matters, so full-on cheese would be a bit vulgar. "It's good to see you again, Harpy Donovan, now that I can address you properly." There were a million quips and playful jokes hanging on the edge of his tongue, but he'd better get to business. If nothing else, his eyes say it: I hope we have time for a more cordial discussion, later.

"Ms. Blazsanyik and I," Dillon indicates the fellow Savage at his side, carefully pronouncing the name as Ariana had, "were just talking about Priscus Scherbotzsky. I haven't seen or heard from her since we met at Asylum. I think my 'cousin' here said she might have not heard from her in a while, either?..." the sentence trails off at the end and he looks to Dana to fill in the gaps, politely turning the conversation over to her. This had been her idea, after all.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

W
    WiseGreen

"In fact, Harpy Donovan, I have been trying to contact our Priscus for some time now, without success. We were... In the middle of a clan common effort that was abruptly interrupted without a word from her. That led me to be a little worried."

"We figured that if someone would know if something had happened to her, you would be one of these people."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.