Watch
(1108) Daniella and Yuki

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

QuoteQuote:
    Daniella see's Yuki enter, and decides to introduce herself. Wow, cannot say I have seen someone with such grace, she thinks, making her way over.

"Excuse me, I don't believe I have had the honor of meeting you. My name is Daniella Sage." Daniella says with a smile and a bow of her head to show respect.
    Yuki turned to face the other woman as the oni within demanded to rip into the Kyuuketsuki, dominate it, and force it submit to her. Instead she smiled politely at Daniella demanding that the other within stay chained where it belonged.

"Evening Miss Sage, the honor is mine,"
    she began sincerely. "I am Lady Knight Saito. Are you relatively new to these parts yourself?"

Yuki couldn't help but notice the two strong Kyuuketsuki as they entered and the flashy dress of the Japanese woman. After all it wasn't every day that one saw a woman dressed as a Geisha walk into anywhere in America, let alone Sacramento.

"That's something I haven't seen in a while,"
    Yuki couldn't help but comment at the scene as she turned back to Daniella.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"Thank you Lady Knight Saito, is that how I should address you?" she says with nothing but respect, as she knows about titles and does not want to disrespect anyone with the power to wear one. "I am new here, I have only been here a couple weeks."

As she looks to where Lady Knight Saito was looking, she feels it. Her Beast, one usually quiet, in its corner, is screaming at her. It wants her to flee, to get as far away from this place as she can. Ordering it to be quiet, Daniella smiles.

"I can honestly say it is something I have not seen, though I do find it quite interesting and beautiful." she turns her attention back, "How has the evening been treating you?"
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

"That's fine," Yuki said with a smile that let her know the form of address was correct. "Thank you for asking."

Titles could get cumbersome and there are times that Yuki wish they could just be done away with among the Invictus. However, she realized their vital importance and the role they played in keeping one's higher self, even if the price of that was a feeling of isolation on occasion. There were just certain ways things were done and no way around it.

"The evening has been treating me well enough. I thought things were going to be a little slow this evening, but things seem to be improving with some good company and interesting developments."

As she said good company, Yuki provided the briefest of gestures with her head toward Daniella indicating she was being referenced to set it apart from the development they had been discussing earlier.

"How about yourself? How has life in Sacramento so far been treating you? Anything interesting so far?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"Yes, the evening has had some interesting developments" she agrees, "Looks as though it has cause a stir amoung the crowd." a faint smile, her beast still shaking and hiding in the corner.

"Sacramento has been treating me well, thank you for asking."she smiles and looks around "I have been enjoying meeting as many people as I can, making sure proper introductions are made." she pauses, thinking, "Nothing too interesting so far, the ball the other night was a magnificent event! One that reminded me of home and my younger days." she says with a wink. "Have you come across anything interesting here?"

"I am looking forward to meeting Ms. Donovan. I want to make myself useful here in Sacramento."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Yuki nodded in understanding as the other woman spoke. Before she replied she couldn't help but notice the escelation of the situation with the new arrival and wondered just how far things were going to progress.

Such unseemly behavior for elysia, she thought to herself at those involved. There simply wasn't any excuse for rude behavior.

Once again she gave the other woman her full attention, her distraction only a brief moment that passed as soon as it hit her.

"I can relate there. I've been getting to know others as well and getting a feel for the domain. Things have been rather interesting at points and dull at the same time. I'm glad to hear you were having a good time of it."

At the mention of the ball Yuki showed a slight increase of interest and continued.

"I found myself at that even as well. If you don't mind me asking, Where is home exactly?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella notices the events escalate, and sighs at the showing of disrespect here. This could clearly be dealt with in a more cival manner. She turns her attention back, listening, though suprised at the show of aggression.

"I have always enjoyed meeting new people and hearing of their travels and what not." she smiles.

"Did you enjoy the ball?" she asks with genuine interest. "Home? I am from England, thank you for asking." she looks around, "It has been a little difficult to get adjusted to how things are done here, but enjoyable."

"And how about you Lady Knight Saito, if you do not mind my asking, where is home for you? It sounds like you are new here as well."

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Yuki understood where the woman was coming from as she found it rather interesting to interact and meet new people. One never knew what they were going to get when meeting someone and many people in the city had been rather dull thus far. This woman appeared to be a little more interesting that some of the rest.

"I enjoy meeting new people as well. There doesn't seem to be any shortage of interesting characters around here," she said in agreement. "I found the ball to be rather enjoyable. I wish that I had the chance to meet more people and do a little more dancing, but I was able to do some and found it a interesting detraction. How about you did you enjoy yourself?"

"England eh? I've been around Europe some. I spent most of my Time in Venice and a little time in Paris, but never went further north to England. However, to answer your question I recently come from Denver and after tracing my path further eastward I ultimately come back to Japan. Despite the fact that I haven't been there in many decades I still consider it home."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"I am glad you were able to dance and enjoy yourself." she smiles "I was also able to dance, and like you stated, it proved to be an interesting distraction. I rather enjoyed the chance to allow the music to take over and allow myself to relax."

"I must say I am a little envious of your travels! Sacramento has been the extent of my travels. Though I hope to be able to travel and see what beauty the world has to offer." she looks around, seeing more people have arrived "I would consider it an honor to hear of you travels, and your home. But I don't want to take all your time." she smiles, it is genuine, "I am sure a woman of your status has duties and other people to speak with."

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Yuki smiled at the other woman in understanding. If anything at least she was polite about it, and that's all one could ask.

"Some other time then perhaps. If there is anything that we have to look forward to it is time I suppose." She turned to take in all the others she mentioned and turned back to Daniella. "I hope you enjoy your evening."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella bows her head in respect and smiles, "Thank you for you time Lady Knight Saito, it has been an honor and a priviledge."

Daniella hopes she will get to speak with her again and learn of her travels and of her. Such an elegant woman, I have a lot I could learn from her.

Closed Thread