Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
The Late Night Bite

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    A
    Anubis

"Yeah, thanks for the assist." Achilles bends over to 'catch a breather'. "At least I kept him busy for you." You would be dead if it wasn't for me. Achilles straightens up, and offers his hand. "The names Eadwig Achilles, you can just call Achilles." He has a genuine smile when hes done speaking.

"It's restless inside!"

The high-strung owner yaps for Mitch, the johnny-come-lately bouncer, to get back inside and do his job. The guy who booted the big man in the side of the head looks slightly non-plussed when you tell him what you go by, but odds are he's heard weirder.

"Ok, 'Achilles'," he replies, shaking your hand, his grip firm and calloused. "Y'know acting like you work the door here's prob'ly a good way to catch a bottle in the eye, but thanks all the same."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

A
    Anubis

Achilles nods in agreement. "Yeah. You gotta admit, though, if it wasn't for me you probably wouldn't be standing here. Even if I can't fight worth a damn I can still be a decent distraction." He shrugs. "Besides I wanted to talk to your boss anyways." I deserve that much.

On hearing your assessment of the fight, the bouncer gives you one of those indulging smirks that mean 'Sure little buddy, whatever you say', but doesn't push the issue.

"Then you wanna talk to Saul - guy with the chest hair."

He jerks a thumb at the owner as his fellow bouncer strides into the club through the back-way.

A
    Anubis

Glancing over at Saul he nods to bouncer, and heads towards Saul. "Hey Saul do you have an office, or a private room we can talk in?" Achilles asks eager to get down business, and get something to eat later.

"Why?" Saul asks, indignant. "Come to that, who the hell are you?"

The Bouncer lumbers around the side, lighting up.

A
    Anubis

Shit. "Oh sorry the names Eadwig Achilles, you can call me Achilles." Smile, "I want to talk business." He glances at the club as he ends the sentence.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.