Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Gate Patrol (Open)

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    K
    Kazakin

Rook's lips pressed into a thin line as he listened to Fu's story. That wasn't good. His sunglassed gaze flickered to the other Changeling as she arrived. Oh, he remembered this one. The weepy one who had sobbed so loudly that boys just needed to hurt each other in the Summer Coronation debacle. The foolish little girl, who knew nothing of honour or valour or what was right, but thought that they should have just punched each other to death like grunting cavemen, because... what? They were men? Since when did having a penis mean he had to punch everything he met to death?

That wasn't exactly who he wanted to have his back near the Hedge. Particularly not if it was dangerous. His tongue flickered against the roof of his mouth, the words urgently trying to come out. He turned his gaze to Fu, rigidly.

"Well, better that you check with back-up, then. Being dragged back there is the last thing that any of us need to deal with," the Metalflesh flexed his rigid fingers. It took a moment for him to formulate words that he felt it was reasonable to speak to Terra, and even then, his tongue jerked with the truth, making his speech splinter. "If you're not a fighter, it wouldn't be a good idea for you to come along."

m
    miniatureian

At confirmation, Terra gave the gate wider berth. "Does checking the gate necessitate going inside it? I don't think I'm ready to hedgeventure quite yet. Or perhaps ever."

"You're the one challenged the other night, right? I won't pry, but I do want to ask a question if you don't mind."

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"O no, no one is going inside that thing unless we see someone get pulled through." Fu almost laughs when the idea is suggested. One suicide run a year is enough for him, especially as he dreams about his time stuck there now. Those are great dreams, awesome dreams, totally not dreams he drinks to help fall asleep to. "Eh a runner would help if we need to let others know that we're screwed." He can't help but sound cheerful, cause really when it came down to the time to get the runner going, it would be too late. And death is a hell of a thing to be scared of forever.

It takes a moment then he calms back down and the smile fades behind what ever expression passes for Fu's serious but calm face. "Ya I was, what's the question?"

K
    Kazakin

Rook's metal eyes flickered towards Terra when she asked the question, and he shook his head a little bit. Why on Earth was she hanging around if she was too afraid to go near the Hedge? Seemed like a complete waste of time. He shrugged his rigid shoulders, the shimmering heat haze of his mantle glimmering in the air around him.

Apparently, this was just a social call.

He hated it when people couldn't prioritise. The silly girl didn't know there was a time and a place for a chat. Steel teeth bit into a violently twitching tongue that longed to tell her to grow up.

m
    miniatureian

"Don't let me keep you from your Gate Checking, but I was thinking about the people I've seen in my short time here. What would unite Summer?"

Can everyone roll them bones for me :P, please roll Perception -1
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

m
    miniatureian

1 sux

K
    Kazakin

1 success

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu rolls 6 to Per eption 6 dice 6, 5, 10, 10, 8, 7 3 successes

The park is not well lit, well at least around the memorial. The pathways around the park have a few lamps but not enough to light the walkways significantly. Around the memorial there is one street lamp but it is off to the side, covering most of the memorial in darkness. The trio notices a figure walk around the side of the memorial, looking at what seems to be a phone? Pda? I-pod? It is hard to make out in the darkness.

They come to a halt where the gate is, their features shrouded in darkness. They look around, it seems as if they have not noticed the Trio watching the gate. They lean on one of the posts that marks the Gate to the hedge and light up a cigarette.

What Fu can see
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread