Watch
51 - 56
DISPLAYED
Gate Patrol (Open)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"Good idea." Fu rumbles as he looks around the gate and at the Hedge beyond. "I am tempted to find out how the Gate opened with that women not having a clue but I think I'll go make sure the freehold isn't about to freak out." Fu moves in front of Rook, his own back now uncomfortably facing the Hedge. "Lets get out of here before something tries to say hi. I'll watch the gate for the rest of tonight."

Irea
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

K
    Kazakin

Rook let the armour melt back into his flesh, and he gave Fu a sharp nod. "I'll see you back at the Freehold, then," the Metalflesh replied, and he walked out of the Hedge and away into the park.

This had been an interesting evening. It was good to know that a woman hadn't been lost inside the Hedge. That was all that was important; that a mortal had been spared the Fate of being warped by the Wyrd into something like... well, like him. Another family was unbroken, another parent or sibling or child wasn't missing their loved on, and life would go on for another day.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"See ya metal man." Fu grins and thumps a stone fist against his stone chest. This was fun, probably bad fun. Something Fu could do for a longggg time. Stockholm syndrome? Or what ever that show had called it. You get stuck for somewhere so long against you're will you start to feel for the bastard that took you. Fu feels for that thing alright, feels like ripping off a limb or two off of it.

He starts to slowly walk backwards through the gate. Keeping his eyes on the Hedge the whole time. "Not going back in there until I'm ready. Then payback with fire." He growls, clenching a fist that bears hideous looking claws. A reward for his most recent stay.

PRE

Irea waited outside of the woman's apartment, lurking in the shadows, keeping a watchful eye on who went in and out of the building. She trusted that the woman hadn't known what she was doing, or what was going on, but that didn't mean she wasn't complicate in something. One could never be sure with the Fae or with Hedge Magic, she knew that for certain; there was a reason why one of the Courts was entirely devoted to understanding the strangeness of Arcadia and the Wyrd.

So thus she waited, trying to see if some thing was leading the woman astray. Unless the Darkling was disturbed, she waited until the sky began to lighten and then crept away, eager to get at least an hour of sleep before she had to get to work.

FU

Fu does not see any other activity at the gate. In fact the rest of his watch is relativity boring. A few cyclists start to ride past about 5:30am but that's about it.

Irea

There is no activity at the woman's apartment for the first hour and a half however after that a few lone individuals and a few small groups visit the apartment for a few minutes and leave.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread