Ended
Watch
11 - 12
DISPLAYED
(1108) Trip and Cassie

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra smiled and stood up. Taking time to allow Trip to gather his thoughts. In a soft tone and with a delighted smile, she offers Trip her telephone number and the address of a villa. "Thank you. Thank you so much!" she beams a freer smile at his praise of her film career. She would never tire of hearing such words. He was a fan. "I look forward to seeing you again very soon." she clearly meant that. "I might be out of town on business, so please call before you visit. I wouldn't want to miss you."

Another smile. Cassie primped at her hair and prepared to abide by the Herald's closure of Court. Looking forward to the drive ahead. Her steps out of the Court will be lighter, buoyed on the air of recent adoration.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Blazes, Trip thinks as he hears the Herald's announcement, he had been thinking with an organ that was certainly not his brain and missed his opportunity for Acknowledgment this evening. It told him that it did not matter, that a greater prize was won this evening, and smiled inwardly at the saved address in his mobile. The rest of him groaned that he'd be eating in the Barrens of this godforsaken city for the next month, if he was lucky. Perhaps there were...other, more hospitable, channels. "Of course, Lady," the Mekhet smiles, "Adieu for now." He leaves Court quietly, mentally alternating between kicking and congratulating himself.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread