Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(1107) Eternal Summer

Page 6 of 13 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last

"Hello Marcus. I see your both of Summer," she smiled, trying make some conversation. "A noble Court, if there is one. Dismally, I missed the Summer Festival, but perhaps one of you would dig me in to anything that happened at it? I would like to truly be a part of the Freehold, but I've had a rocky start, yay."

Sam Barkley

PRE

"Not bloody likely," Sam says quietly to Jack, smirking. He was interested to hear some of Jack's story, as he hadn't before, but it only spurred further questions about the Springer. Short on facts, long on in-you-wen-dough, he thinks grumpily, filing it away for future reference. Doubtless there was more to learn about the Armiger, but the Doc struck Sam as the classic-sorta-headologist who only tells you want to know after you tell him about how your Daddy hit you with a shovel when you were a kid, or sumthin'. Maybe it'd be a price the Woodwalker would be willing to pay at some point, but not today. No, more interesting to the lone Doomed of Sacramento at the moment was the Courtless one, and how strong her conviction to stay a free agent really was. "Aye, tis easier to blend into a crowd than an empty street," he nods. "Ol' Sam 'ere was born, raised, Lost and Found once again in Sacramento. This city is me line in the sand, then, innit?" Sam upends his flask, wipes away a few stray beads of his moonshine away from his mouth, and grins. "'Cor, I ain't its only guard. Yeh ever want to work on yer fightin', Tally, yeh just let ol' Sam know. Or if its drink that yeh be needin', Harry's Pub is me place, though, I let the Iron Spear use it, too. They're a good lot." The last statement sounds incomplete, as if a 'but' were coming, but Sam keeps it to himself- but, they'll still be just drops inna bucket, when Ragna Roks.

After squinting an eye at Rook's good kid comment, Marcus smiles when Irea compliments their Court. His expression hardly changes as he answers her.

"Anything that happened... at the Summer Festival? I can't think of anything."

Marcus slides Rook a glance that tells his fellow metalflesh exactly what he's thinking.

Is she serious?

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri nodded in agreement, trying to recall who Juno was talking about and her eyes went wide as she remembered the Wizened artist.

"Yeah, I think I can remember him. Sam Skrit, right? Didn't he arrive late for the Winter Festival back in '09, just when the shit hit the fan? I wonder whatever happened to him, he just upped and disappeared."

Remembering
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

"That was his name. One day he came to the studio, he was in a rush, and went out the back door. That was literally the last time I saw him." The Manticoress winced slightly. "For a while, I thought he was going to be the one. I even gave him one of my quills as a keepsake. Hopefully wherever he went, he is doing well for himself."

The Manticoress smiled slightly, then, "I think the goatee scares them off."

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Draw a line in the sand... You must have invested a lot of time and energy here at the Freehold to make that boast." Tally muses and can't help but wonder how much of that is fact or delusion.

"You seem to be the odd man out in more then one way, Sam." She muses after studying Sam's Mantle.

K
    Kazakin

Rook's sunglassed gaze flickered over to Marcus and he nodded, very slightly. Rea must not have heard yet, or she wouldn't have asked. He rolled his steel eyes very fractionally at the other Metalflesh's response though. He didn't think there was a need to be quite so harsh about it, and he absently adjusted his tie with one rigid hand.

"What Marcus means, Rea, is that there was a lot of stuff going on at the Summer Festival, and he's surprised you haven't heard about it. Our Sovereign demanded two of the Court fight to the death to claim a title and seemed sort of shocked that everyone thought that was a horrible idea," Rook said quietly. "Spartan's King now. It was all a bit of a clusterfuck." The Elemental didn't really swear heavily very much, so it really must have been a clusterfuck.

Yui steps in with careful steps and a easy grin. The play of events from the coronation gave him pause.

Yui figured it was best he act oblivious.
    That was the common assumption. Why waste such a lovely gift?

His smile lingers on Swilla. A nod. Swilla never really 'loafed'.
    The Crane gets an odd glance. Swilla must know him. Courtless or lower Court?

Irea is a surprise, no delight. It was good to see she was involved. Where 'involved' meant 'keeping watch'.
    A young Padwan learning to fly.

Summer needed watching. It wouldn't do to see them go farther off course. The Lion was scary. The woman thieving Tin Suit more so for deeper reasons.
    Some how Yui felt Faith was in the middle of this storm.
    With resignation Yui reminds himself that Faith needed fire, not ice.
    Did she have to pick such an obvious ass hole?

Dawn and Dusk are standing sentry.
    Bert and Harvey are here too. Hidden somewhere.
    You don't have to KNOW to know.
    Not with Summer hanging by a thread.

Yui keeps his distance. Watching Irea treat with the Metal Soldiers on her own without eaves-dropping.
    How would she handle them?

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Heya," he replied to the other Fairest, smiling. "Long time no see. Looks like we're the winners."

Nightfall looked at the sticks, curious.

For all he knew, it could be something to stir tea with and flavor it.

"What are these?"

OOC

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri tried to think of a reply that wouldn't hurt Juno's feelings. She held up her arms.

"Well, I've got furry patches," she says with a big grin before separating her red hair with her fingers. "Oh, and blackbird feathers, which is plain weird."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 6 of 13 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
Closed Thread