(Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall entered the antechamber, already recalling the events of the last coronation in spite of himself. He didn't care for hanging out at the place, it just seemed... odd. He was mainly here because of the message from Rosemary, although he did spare a glance at the closed doors. His expression was completely blank, the Polychromatic hiding whatever he thought.

Turning, he raised an eyebrow at his favorite shrub's presence before sliding over to Abigail and Rosemary.

"Hello, again,"
    he greeted the other Fairest with a grin, then sketched a shallow bow to Rosemary.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Turning, he raised an eyebrow at his favorite shrub's presence before sliding over to Abigail and Rosemary.

"Hello, again,"
    he greeted the other Fairest with a grin, then sketched a shallow bow to Rosemary.

K
    Kazakin

Rook grimaced just slightly at the shouting across the hall. He hardly wanted to be considered the victor of that contest. Knocking Tally around had been a pointless waste of his talents. If he got recognition, the tall pianist wanted to it to be because he'd earnt it, not because he'd been put up against a much weaker opponent. It had, frankly, been embarrassing. He just wanted to forget all about it.

"...Lovely. Thank you, Mrs. Rosemary," the Metalflesh said, glancing down at his rigid hands.

p
    panik

"Thanks" Abigail mutters as she studies the trifle. For a moment she wonders if it would ever come in handy. Who knows...

"I've been in the Freehold for a while now and it's been..." she hesitates to find an appropriate word. "... interesting. The coronation was certainly controversial." How the now former Summer king came to power is still a mystery to the fairest. She expected that a sovereign would share its people's belief. Maybe the Summer court here is different from the other courts. Its king is chosen randomly.

"Hey, Neil."
    She cordially responds to the polychromatic's greeting.

"Well hi there Tally, I'm Jack. Welcome aboard.

You too, Irea. Let me know if there's anything you need. I'll try to help.

Hey Leo."

The wizened looks askance at Leo, wondering what lingering trauma from his Durance might be causing the darkling's compulsion to be so crass and offensive in social situations. Jack makes a mental note to try to convince the mirrorskin to stop by his office for a session as he turns toward the former King of Summer.

"Not much, Sam. Haven't seen you around much. Been keeping busy?"

Marcus Evan

PRE

The metalflesh nods and smiles as he watches the two ladies make their way to the kitchen. Rook might notice Marcus' glance lingering a bit more on Abigail as she walks away.

"Looks like the kitchen's Ladies Only at the moment. As a matter of fact... it's just like when they go to the loo. Right? I mean, they can't seem to manage on their own. They always go together."

Marcus cracks a smile at his own observation before turning back to Rook.

"Right. It seems like you've settled in rather nicely... no problems?"

K
    Kazakin

"You and every other terrible comedian. They were telling that joke when I was still a boy, for God's sake. Your material needs some serious work, Marcus," Rook said amusedly, shaking his head. He didn't particularly notice Marcus' lingering gaze; nor did he much care. He was introverted when it came to even paying attention to other people's attractiveness. It reminded him far too much of Laura for comfort, and that was the way pain and madness lay. For a Changeling, the threat of the madness of the Wyrd coming over him was much worse than the threat of that deep, emotional pain that Laura's lingering ghost brought with it.

"No, no problems so far. The playing's going well. Nice to have a stable gig these days. Something to appreciate," the tall pianist commented, smiling faintly. "And people seem to be enjoying it too, which is good."

The petite redhead made her way into the 4 Seasons, humming away as she did, the small white earbuds of her MP3 firmly in her ears as Paramore echoed through her skull. Looking at the closed Throne Room door did make Terri frown but it seemed everything had been moved to a separate area so she just shrugged.

Moving through, Terri made sure she waved to whomever was about, raising an eyebrow in particular to the return of one particular little treeman, and smirked at the thought of telling him she was getting married. She then grinned wickedly at the thought of him wearing a tux.

Hell, Terri would pay money for that.

Outfit

Mrs Rosemary

"Hello, Nightfall. I have your prize here. Sorry about the Delay, with the situation at the summer festival things went a little....wrong. I was unsure what to do."

From her pocket she takes out two dead twigs wrapped in tissue and hands them to Nightfall.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus cocks an eyebrow at Rook's rather brusque reply. He doesn't know his fellow metalflesh well enough to figure out if it is meant as a bit of good-natured ribbing, or if Rook's simply a bit of a tosser. He decides his fellow Courtier's probably just taking the piss. Marcus looks the older man up and down before he answers in kind.

"Fucking hell... if they were telling that joke when you were a boy, than it must be older than I thought."

Grinning, Marcus leans in and gives Rook a gentle shoulder check, just to reinforce the playground-teasing intention behind his words.

"Good. After the shake up in our Court, I just want to check in and see where everyone stands. You're planning to stay on for a bit, then?"

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread