Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
(1107) Eternal Summer

Page 12 of 13 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
    p
    panik

"Yep, It seems we tied." Abigail says after a brief grin. "You're a pretty good performer."

The bright one looks towards Mrs. Rosemary but when she sees that the ogress isn't going to provide an explanation, the fairest simply repeats what she just had been told. "It's trifle called Welkinstick. When you snap it in half it will improve your jumps."

Mrs Rosemary nods "Thank you Abigail. They are quite hard to come by."

OOC: Sorry for the Delay on this guys.

Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

"Then first things first, you need to learn that avoidance is the biggest no-no in the world. We live and thrive on experiencing all that life can offer and that means understanding that fear will not hold you back. So, with that in mind, you're coming to my Bachelorette Party and having a good time, deal?"

The cards disappear back into the folds of Gianna's sleeves. "One day, my dear, one day. But not now and especially not here. Such a game of chance would unsettle many things and I am too tired to be of an equal opponent to one such as yourself; young with an agile mind," she chuckles before standing slowly. "Take care, my dear."

And with that, Gianna walks ever so carefully towards the exit, every step echoed by the cane she leans upon.

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam drinks to the toast, too, or maybe he's just drinking in time with it. As the pair of Summer courtiers make their way to the throne room, Sam thinks nothing of following. "'scuse me, Rea, but Sam ought to join 'em. Err..." There was something he was supposed to say at these formal events, weren't there? Ah, yes. "Nice to meet ya." Barkley follows the pair into the Throne room after Spartan. He was still Sun's Shadow, 'til someone told him different, and he hadn't seen Rust here yet.

The woodsman isn't quite as shocked as he might have been to see Rust replaced by the Dodger, as the Dusk had taught him the nature of entropy. Even still, he had an uneasy feeling, not knowing where he stood in the new Sovereign's regime, and not knowing what had become of the previous. He chides himself for showing up late. Would he support Spartan as he did Rust, or not? He might not be bosom buddies with Shell-head, but he wasn't exactly with Rust, either, and the offer of Harry's wasn't so much for the Sovereign or position as it was for the Court who had grown him. The shrub says nothing, but bows low (for that was the only way the wee man could, honestly), and waits patiently for his presence to be acknowledged and approved, or rejected.

Juno nodded. "It's a deal, and I look forward to attending. Thank you for inviting me."

The Manticoress wasn't too sure as to what transpired at a bachelorette party, probably a lot of drinking, but at the same time she was determined to participate. Avoidance is a no-no.

Yui almost protests but simply stands and gives a bow of respect to the elder.
    "Tease" he mutters to himself once she leaves the room.

Yui watches Gianna leave, seemingly ignorant of the command and change of atmosphere surrounding Spartan.

As the Summer moves to show tribute to their King, Yui takes the moment to step up beside Irea. His focus following Sam.
    Summer is predicable. They are no longer the biggest piece on the board. The Lion has seen to that.

Yui takes a careful slide closer to Irea. A show of support, being close in the face of uncertainty. What would come of all this? What would happen once the other Three Pieces of the game 'get' that they no longer have a common beat to dance by, A common bond to stand behind, A common goal to run for?

"Four men dance atop a sheet of ice. Only one is smart enough to have learned how to swim." Yui then turns to the door through which Katrin has not departed through.
    Is she still in counsel with Spring?

PRE

Rea readily toasted with the Summer and Dusk courtiers, repeating the toast with real enthusiasm before she accepted the glasses with a bit surprised that they were handing them back to her. "It was nice meeting you two, Sam," Rea called after him, her darkly glittering eyes boring into the shrubs back. She frowned, juggling the glasses with a modicum of ease, and finally had them arranged so that they wouldn't go tumbling out of her grasp. She shrugged, the gesture more akin to a ripple through her shoulders and moved further into the Hollows, stopping next to Yui.

Page 12 of 13 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread