Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Sanguine Midnight

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    R
    Rapscallion

He grabbed his arm defensively as she inquire about what went on. You were feeding, sleeping with other women, and sating your every desire. Didn't you feel alive? Powerful? Why are you dealing with this kine? She is below you... Just let me take control for a moment... All you need to do is make eye contact and allow your self to go hungry. Eliot did not want to, but the gentle cooing of the beast caused him to look up. It was then the beast helped guide his words, he did not want to explain him self, he just wanted to feed. "Follow..." He said to her, the beast and him speaking in perfect synchronicity.

Dominate (1) 10, 9, 8, 7, 4, 1, 9, 3 4 successes

Beatrice's face screws up in response. It's clear she doesn't want to go with you - she isn't finished and she wants an explanation now. But she does follow you, for a time. A minute passes when she starts to lag behind, just around the corner from your place.

"You're being really evasive, Eliot, so I dunno, maybe I should just come right out and say it: I don't think I see a future between us."

Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

R
    Rapscallion

He felt angry, the beast was a part of this, the hunger was another factor but for whatever reason he had enough.

"Then I guess we are through then, you act like how you fucking care yet you don't time the time to understand anything. This was a whole FUCKING WASTE OF TIME ANYWAYS!"

Eliot shouted and continued to storm off back to his apartment. He was done he was not going to deal with this bull shit, he was hungry. Opening up the door his hands shook before him until he closed the door, slamming it with a crack. He slid his back against it and in a first time in a while he began to cry.

Beatrice shouts things after you: how you're a selfish, spoiled, inconsiderate piece of shit. How you refuse to even explain a two week absence, let alone allow her to understand. That you've got some nerve condemning her for not understanding. And let's face it, she's right. She doesn't pursue you, she just walks back to her car and thinks on how to erase the vestiges of you from her life.

Eliot's tears come out a greasy crimson. Like almost everything, it makes him hungry.

R
    Rapscallion

He wipes the crimson from his eyes, licking it the sweet taste of blood. It almost drove him mad, that was until he reached for his cellphone. Eliot managed to get a few numbers, one of the older vamps gave him some pointers. The phone rang several times until the person on the other end answered.

"Heya Iris, I am kinda bored tonight wanted to know if you wanted to come to my place and hang out for a bit?"

Eliot hated himself for a moment, but the beast rumbled in approval driving any thoughts of the events into the back of his mind.

Using some one from my herd.

Iris is hesitant. It's late and she works regular days. She asks if you're sick, since you sound so different. You endure a lot of small talk before she agrees to come over. She arrives an hour later after resolving to call in sick tomorrow.

R
    Rapscallion

Eliot smiled as he heard a knock on the door, the beast purred in agreement.

"Iris it is a pleasure to see you again, you are beautiful as always."

He said welcoming her inside him home, a part of him felt like the biggest asshole but right now, when he was this hungry the beast would rip and tear within his mind until it's hunger was sated. If this meant he needed to be an asshole just to put the beast back into it's cage just for the night so be it.

"I had a rough night, sorry about the short notice..."

Iris doesn't seem to care about your night, she just comes in and leaves her coat at the door, awaiting entertainment.

You're free to feed. State how much blood you're taking.

R
    Rapscallion

Time flies as he does the normal dance, the lie, and then ultimately claims the blood that lock the beast away for another night. His fangs bit into her neck and he held her lightly within her arms. The beautiful red elixir consumed until ultimately he pulled away.

3 Blood

You have 6 Vitae total.

After the initial ecstasy, Iris quickly comes down hard, becoming a drowsy heap on your sofa. She mumbles, wanting to know the time, mentioning work tomorrow.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.