Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Sanguine Midnight

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    R
    Rapscallion

Eliot moved through the club careful not to draw too much attention and keeping his eyes on the mark. A girl around his age, she seemed new to the whole club scene and her friends were with other men but not her. He carefully made eye contact and smiled. Perfect... The predator mused to him self, she smiled back he was sure not to go hungry tonight. "Evening, sweetheart would you like to dance?" He asked such words used to not come easy to him but that hunger in the bottom of his stomach changed him. Eliot would do anything to make that hunger disappear, every night he dreamed of a normal life but sometimes he had those red dreams. The dreams where the beast spoke to him. Something about those dreams scared him, but the whole feral hunger he felt and the hunt excited him. He was told when he met the others that if he fucked up he was done, Eliot intended for that not to happen.

The truth was evident when they hit the dance floor, dazzled by lights, and the synthetic beat struggling to move he had never been a good dancer. But he learned from his fellow kindred that this could turn to an advantage. He seemed shy at his lack of finesse, in fact he felt kind of embarrassed each time when he hit the floor. But each time he did such things his meal was next to guaranteed, humans were social creatures which made them easy to exploit, or so he was told. The song was done and he would do the same dance, leaning forward he whispered into the woman's ear inviting her outside. He had done this dance for several months now and practically had it down to a ritual. "Let's give your friends something to talk about..." Eliot asked while looking back to the girls friends and to the isolated morsel before him.

It took her an eternity but she nodded, he took her hand and lead her into the moonlight. They spoke of many things, politics, a future, and then lastly that is when they kissed. A romantic waltz which would lead to a midnight snack, which was the case until the cellphone rang. Impulsively he picked it up, it was Beatrice. That was when the girl got defensive she pushed him back and looked at Eliot. "Who is that!?" She asked him, Eliot stammered but he did not tell her but it was evident that Eliot will not be feeding tonight. Not trusting his words she left him, that was when the phone rang again. A rage took over for a moment, he felt flustered and hungry. That was when he answered placing the phone in talking distance he sounded angry. "What?" He asked, no hello, no darling how are you but what.

"Eliot are you alright, I have not seen you in like two weeks you sound upset." Catching him self Eliot took in a deep breath out of habit, feeling the anger did not subside. "I am fine, nothing is the matter at all, I was just in the middle of sleeping when you called me at fucking midnight!" He snapped, she was silent but for some reason he did not feel guilty. She did not understand that hunger that hit him, how it felt to go a night without feeding. She would never understand, on the phone she sounded hurt. "Why are you talking to me like this, what is going on? Are you on drugs?" The last thing he needed was a fucking intervention. "Sorry, sweetheart just stressed you know school and stuff. How about we get dinner tomorrow night and talk you can yell at me back." She sounded quiet for a moment and agreed, but now Eliot had to get a midnight snack.

There's a breathy pause on the other end of the line. The thud of the bass is just about audible this close to the club, it swells, accompanied by the faint sounds of drunken laughter every time the door swings open.

Roll Manipulation+Subterfuge at -3
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

R
    Rapscallion

Eliot Schmidt rolls 1 to Lying to his girl-friend. (10 Again) 2 failure

"Nothing I am just playing my uhh music rather loud right now." He said just as a nearby drunken idiot passed by yelling about how the last set was weak.

Beatrice sighs heavily. Eliot can hear that she's pacing and the sound of her dog sleeping.

"I'm not stupid, Eliot. You weren't asleep, were you?"

R
    Rapscallion

Eliot was silent for a moment, the hunger did not help, this bullshit did not help, and he was getting tired of dealing with it.

"I had to do something... I was trying to, never mind you won't understand."

"So you don't even have an explanation for the last couple weeks? You're acting like it's normal to go weeks without seeing your significant other and as if 'you wouldn't understand.' is any kind of excuse. It's not normal, Eliot. I want to know what's going on."

Beatrice's voice wavers, like she's not sure whether she wants to confront you.

R
    Rapscallion

"I can't look Beatrice I do not want you to get hurt, things are changing, I do not even know much of it my self. I am not the person I used to be, maybe we should just... I dunno we need to talk preferably in person. You deserve some one better then me damnit. I don't know how to explain this, I have been around just things I dunno... God damnit!"

He kicked a trashcan, the change never really settled well with him. The hunger for blood, all this bullshit social, and lastly he did not get to feed. The hunger continued welling up as he heard a ringing in his ears, walking down the empty streets he kept the phone pressed against his ear, when suddenly he heard a whisper. Maybe I can take a little bite from her... It cooed into the back of his mind, he could not shake it. The beast was so sweet in it's mental caresses. Sometimes he wondered if the creature within him understood him more then anything else.

"Look, Beatrice we should talk, can you meet up with me at the coffee shop near my apartment? It should still be open."

Beatrice sounds as though she wants to interrupt at several points as Eliot talks. Once he asks to meet her she just sighs again, worn out by it all.

"Ok, Eliot ... I can make it there in like fifteen minutes."

She doesn't sound optimistic as she hangs up.

Eliot notices Beatrice's car already outside the Coffee place when he arrives. The place isn't that trendy, even for this part of town. More of a greasy spoon. She's in a booth near the counter, looking uncomfortable. She's wearing a coat over pajamas and it looks like she's been ill.

Roll Wits+Comp to notice that she's done something with her hair since you last saw her.

R
    Rapscallion

Eliot smiled as he made his way to sit across from her. "Beatrice... I liked what you did with your hair." He said trying to break the ice while quiet for a moment, his skin was more pale then it used to be, mainly due to his lack of feeding and that he avoided her for the most part after his change. "Bea... I uhhh..." Eliot was quiet, lost forwards he was ashamed but also the beast continued cooing to him. Treat her like the other girls, say a few sweet things and get her back to your apartment. Red, red, red, the sweetest of things like the dream... Closing his eyes he took a deep breath it was overwhelming but he had to silence the beast, just to give in. Maybe she would like it? He thought but he knew better...

"Beatrice I, I am sorry for everything..." He finally said looking down, his hands rested on the coffee table.

9, 2, 6, 7, 6 One Success

Beatrice smiles, sort of, as Eliot notices her hair. Her eyes aren't in it and it doesn't stick, but it's technically a smile.

"Sorry's not really enough, Eliot. Where the hell have you been? Nobody's seen you around, most of the time your phone goes straight to voicemail. I considered calling your family, did you know that?"

The waitress begins to approach the table, but one look from Beatrice is enough for her to pick up on what's going on and leave them alone.

"You look like a ghost, Eliot."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.