Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Explode in a complete burst of laughter was a thing she could prevent, but Alice surely laughs, a little exaggerating. 'There's nothing I can force you to do? You are really funny John.' And with a grin she pokes him teasingly in his side.

'And I don't think the whole Court noticed, most people are just busy with their own 'most important' business.' She couldn't says she never did that. In a sympathetic tone she continues, 'But to answer your question, all I want to do is talk. You know, a little chat, just like all of us here.'

Alice leans in a little closer, 'Or is there something you would like me to do?'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John Smiles, it was nice to see things were not always so serious for the undead.

"There are somethings I would love for you to do...but I think we can talk about that later."
    Wink

"You know It's hard to believe I have been here for a whole month now. So much has happened in that time, it's felt like I have been here for at least year. How have things been for you? It's been a while sense we have just chatted."
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Ah well, what to say.' Alice smiles as she doesn't really know. 'I'm here for half a year now, and indeed a lot has happened. Although I experience it the same in other places I've been. My unlife has always been quite... tumultuous.'

Traveling through Europe and America, with someone you think you love. Then he dumps you with the only reason being that 'real love' couldn't exist. That turns people into cold blooded bitches.

'You can always check out upstairs Avalon as well, when you're looking for me. We should indeed chat some more.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John listens,

"Tumultuous you say, that sounds like a story that I would love to hear some time."

John leaves it open for her to tell him her unlife story but more than likely that is better saved for a more private situation.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Well, tumultuous doesn't necessarily imply a positive thing, as far as I'm concerned.' Alice sounds a little annoyed, but her expression brightens as she looks into John's eyes. His lips.

Oh screw me! Why is the urge to kiss this man so big? Something wrong with me? Hell, if this wasn't Court we wouldn't be sitting next to each other anymore.

'But if you want I can tell you all about myself. Though you have to promise I'll get to know you as well.' Her good old playful tone was back already.

Played by Dark Passenger

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John heard the annoyed tone in Alice's voice, it seemed he had hit a nerve, he felt the need to correct that.

"Hey, I was not implying that tumultuous was a good thing all the time ether, But I still think it would be interesting story to hear."

When Alice asks him about his unlife he went very quiet for a moment, before continuing in a slightly less cheerful tone one more of sadness.

"I would Love to tell you about my, requiem so far but... we should talk about that when we are not so much in public."

John can see the images of his life before he was embraced, warm sunny days with family and college buds.

He shakes his head trying to get back to the present.

"Sorry, you see I have not been dead all that long... I'm still sort of getting used to all of it."

John looks into Alice's eyes and a smile comes back to his face if it is not forced some what. He didn't want her to seem him like this. He knew he still had to get over his mortal life but he was dealing with it, he had it under control...well that's at least what he told himself. If only they could be alone for a little while.

"So, what kind of political games are we going to play tonight?"

That's right John, just focus on the big game that vamps keep playing to keep themselves from going insane.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Ah well, I see.' A friendly nod, 'It's indeed best to talk about private matters in private environments.' Alice shortly glances through Court, you never know who else was listening.

Then she turns back to John, who was going through a little early-dead-crisis. 'It can be tough in the beginning, especially with all the memories of your living friends and family. My sire didn't really give me time to think, and he got rid of my family problem, so I cannot entirely know how you feel, although I can always imagine the pain.'

When John asks her a question, Alice leans a little closer, 'I didn't know we were playing a political game. You see, I'm more specialized in other kind of games. But if we do anyway, have you made plans already?'

Played by Dark Passenger

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John shrugs,

"Not really, honestly I don't have any major Political plans at the moment. Being a Neonate, my only major concern right now is making sure I live long enough to get to an age where politics will be more of an issue for me."

It was kind of true, getting any sort of position in kindred politics was out of John grasp. He was on almost the very bottom rung of society, if anything he was more likely to become a pawn for someone else.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice shrugs back, 'With me being in the First Estate you might not say so, but really, politics do not completely interest me either.' I just like to get what I want, as easy as possible.

'And that is while I'm not the youngest here... You should concern about hanging out with the right folks.' She chuckles as she exaggerates her arrogance.

Played by Dark Passenger

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John had notice that Alice had hinted at, knowing the right people multiple times now. He wondered if there as anything to that.

"If you don't mind, who would be "the right folks". you seem to be very well connected, what is your secret?"

John smiles, he says this some what playfully. With Alice, he was beginning to feel that he didn't have to play the game where you have to keep up appearances, and kiss ass to get by. It had been a long time sense John had felt that he truly had a friend, and who would have thought it would have been an elder of the Invcitus.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread