Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice laughs pleasantly, 'What my secret is? Well I'm afraid it doesn't work as good for you as it works for me, though you can always try.' She leans closer to whisper in his ear, it sounds half as a joke though, 'You gotta fuck the right persons...'

As she leans back she crosses her legs and continues in a more serious tone, 'And who those right folks are? Me of course!' Duh.

'But hey, the only good advise,' for the first time it sounds as something she would give as a real tip, 'handle things as you feel its good to handle, confidence is most important. Besides, I may not be as good connected as I seem to be on the surface... I more so try to stay away from the wrong folks, the ones who smash your head to pieces if you do or say the wrong thing.'

Folks like... Sidor? With intimidation and strength being their only features.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John pretty much got the hint, and somewhat Jokingly replies, but there was definitely a ton of interest in his voice.

"Well if you are the right people, I'm am sure we will have to get together...very soon."

John discreetly places his hand on Alice's hand, he could not believe he was putting the moves on an Elder. The beast in side him recoil from the contact, clearly the stronger beast would use this as a chance to eat him. However, the human in John felt compelled to do this, what emotions that were still in John body surged. On the outside John stayed calm and collected, he waited to see how she would react to this.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice nods happily, 'Good idea.' Although her expression changes when John touches her, a short moment confused, but then a merciful smile, 'And not such a good idea.'

She pulls her hand back, and moves it up to lay it on his cheek, 'Let's keep Court Court, at least for now.' And she removes the hand again, crossing her arms while they lay on her lap.

'Soooo....' the Daeva says with renewed interest, 'you've plans for tonight?' and she adds a grin.

Isn't it fun to confuse them completely?

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John could see that this was a bit of a "hard to get" routine, but he also could see that she was interested.

John smiles,

"Nope, what about you?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Daeva shrugs, 'I always make plenty of plans, though not even half the events ever really happen, unfortunately.'

Alice looks to John, showing pleasure in her eyes, 'Because not everybody cooperates with my plans. However I'm glad to inform you that you're doing great so far.'

As she sees a particularly short person coming into Court she turns her head around, curious about the child. Child vampires are so cute! So cruel and brute! So rare.

She quickly turns back to John and whispers, 'You see that girl next to Anton Flores ? Thanks to her I have some new plans, though that's just for the early evening.' Wink 'I wonder who she is... new arrival? The Deputy doesn't look happy.'

Played by Dark Passenger

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John was about to ask what plans she was talking about, but when she mentions the new arrival he looks at the little girl and is horrified. he whispers back,

"Well, I would expect so, I mean...she's a kid...isn't there a rule about embracing kids."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Sure there is, everything has rules...' Alice smiles and shrugs again, 'What could a kid possibly do?'

The Daeva turns around to give it another short look.

'Holy shit.'

'If you'll excuse for a minute.'
    she rises from the couch, takes a step and looks over her shoulder to say, 'Sorry, I'm a disaster tourist.' Then she continues to approach the little conflict in the middle of Court.

Played by Dark Passenger

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

"Holy..." John stops himself, as Alice is getting ready to walk away he says

"Um... yeah, we will catch up later."

John composes himself, well it seemed that this party had just turned sour. John moves in closer to get a better look at what was going on, but he still maintained his distance. He had no intention in getting involved with a brawl between two hyper powerful elders.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread