Ended
Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
(1108) Bogdana and Dillon

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    W
    WiseGreen

As Dana and Dillon depart from Madam Donovan-- say that five times fast-- Dillon tries to steer them where he can keep an eye on Martha's office, but still be away from the crowd. If he can get eye contact with the Deputy on guard there, the Savage gives him a solid nod of approval. Perhaps gratitude, even. Greyson was certainly Johnny-on-the-spot.

"A lot of things to digest here, tonight." He says to Bogdana once they're relatively out of the main drag. Dillon's voice sounds heavy, as though it's sharing the burden of his racing thoughts. He seems to be trying to think of which topic to approach first. "May I ask you what you think about it all?"
    "I... Yes. Lots of things." Katrina out of the domain, the clan (again) without a Priscus. "I think it's bad news for us - for those of us who care, anyway, I don't think Regent Hart or her Hound would be much moved by them."

"Which reminds me, if we are doing a clan meeting, we should be doing it with them. Let me ask, did you already find a Haven? Do you have tenancy or feeding rights?"
    She thinks a little about hiding the ghoul stuff for now - but if a Clan meeting would happen, Dillon would know of it by Roxie or Dog, and it looked like he was going to be Priscus if one of the other Gangrel didn't step up. And she would be in a bad spot.

"There's something else to what the Harpy said." She looks around for a more reserved place, a corner without many people around, and goes there, waiting for Dillon to follow.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon follows his fellow Savage, glancing back to Martha's Office the Conference Room where Deputy Greyson stood talking to someone. He still looked attentive enough, though, so Dillon turns his focus to the business at hand.

'Regent Hart', as in Roxie Hart, had already been described to Dillon as a bit grumpy, so he isn't surprised to hear Dana's summary of her opinion, or of one who might follow her, but how many did that leave? She was acting like it was just the two of them. And maybe this Higgins fellow.

Surely not...

"Herald Villiers has Acknowledged me and granted Communal Feeding rights. Tenancy, I'm... looking into." But he waves it away slightly, interested more in what else Bogdana had to say. He may have been setting his sights a little high for Tenancy, but it was worth a try.

Looking back to the Court proper, knowing they look very much like two secret scheming cloak-and-dagger rogues, Dillon crosses his arms with a light grip on his elbow. "Alright, let's have it, then." He adds the ghost of an encouraging smile to the corner of his mouth
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

W
    WiseGreen

"If you're lucky, maybe Regent Hart has some menial task she doesn't wish to get directly involved with. Worked for me."

"I don't know if Katrina informed that to anybody else, including Harpy Donovan, or not, but if she didn't I trust her judgment. Or used to, at least. Thing is, before I came to the Sacramento, the Domain fought off some Brood vampires. I don't know the exact circunstances; as I've said, it was before I was here."

"Regent Hart found out there was a ghoul, a former thrall to some diabolist or another, lurking around on her Domain, and assigned us - me, Katrina, Ajax and Higgins - the task of dealing with him. We did it, the ghoul is no more. But we also found out that he had found sustenance after his former master met his Final Death; acording to him, someone from the First Estate."

Bogdana lets the information sink in and looks around, certifying there are no other listeners around before going on. "I hope you understand how sensitive the matter turned out to be. Regent Hart was informed of it, but she made it clear that, as far as she is concerned, the issue is resolved. We - Katrina, Higgins, and me - decided to go after it anyway, but then they disappeared."

"I'm telling you this because you would know of this anyway, I don't think Roxie or Dog have any reason to keep it a secret."
    Dana gives Dillon a mixed-feelings look. "Even without Katrina and Daniel around, I still intend to look into this. If you want to come along... Fine. But the two of us won't do it. I'll call someone else."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon releases his elbow and passes his hand up to his mouth, pulling idly at his lower lip in an odd gesture of thoughtful concentration. Absorbing the brief account, he is left with more questions than answers, but isn't that how it goes? Even so, the timing of Katrina and Higgins' disappearance causes the male Savage to stiffen visibly. Ariana had said the former Priscus had left of her own accord... but...

Focusing his thoughts back to the Acolyte nearby, Dillon is remembering that he didn't believe in coincidence. Two Gangrel disappearing suddenly during an investigation into a Rogue Ghoul, who claimed Invictus ties, in an Invictus-controlled city....

"Slippery business." Is all that is said when Dillon's lip is free, as if he's commenting on the weather, or a baseball game. He lets the silence stand for a few seconds.

"I'd like to help. But please be careful about who you call." The rest of the thought is carefully left behind hazel eyes for Dana to see, and no nearby Auspex wielders to hear: Or someone may 'disappear' you as well.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

W
    WiseGreen

"Good."

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Dillon. I hope we can get along as well as we have tonight. I'll get in touch when everything's settled and we can meet each other again. I don't think I should get in your way, certainly you have other business to attend to in Court tonight. If I may."
    Dana gives Dillon a polite nod and walks back into the crowd, wondering if there are any other surprises tonight waiting for her.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon nods, face splitting once again into his charming grin. He drops the guarded posture he hadn't fully realized he was holding and pockets his hands. "Likewise, Bogdana." The attempt to keep her name from sounding foreign on his tongue is admirable enough. "Until then, take care."

Then, he too meanders back into the fray, intending to check on the situation with tonight's visitors somehow.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread