Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1108) Amelita, Brenn, Daniella, and Jacqui

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui makes herself a bit of space in the Quartet that formed just by walking in the door. Wow, we got a crowd fast.

Jacqui looked over back and forth between Amelita, Brenn, and Daniella, and a couple of nervous side long glances at Trip across the room whilst the introductions began. Somewhere whilst the moments gathered she managed a furtive look up and down over Brenn, and between the Beret and the Converse she forces a nervous smile out past that sharp edge of how you feel when you fill a room full of cannibals.

Friendly, friendly cannibals.

She needs coffee, a cigarette, and a poetry slam while she woes the turmoil of the world. Sure, the greeting was formal, but this chick is beatnik. Let's feel her out.

Daniella gets a similar judgement whilst Jacqui's still smiling.

Ehh... and she's the chick that caused a stir at Asylum. Well, she wasn't the only one that stirred... She's friendly though... She's that stripper I can't afford.

"Hello, I'm Jacqui, Jacqui Cotouri." Jacqui takes a second to weigh the introductions and their tone. "I'm not sure if I should stick out my hand out to shake, curtsy, bow, or make a friendly joke?" she grins, starting the process of loosening up. She looks over to Amelita to see if she'd rib her, and back towards the other two to see if they'd weigh in.

That felt safe since none of the names matched court officials or regents. Oooh, that guy blowed a kiss.

Amelita mimed catching Russell's blown kiss, a brow cocked in perplexed amusement. Tonight she wore a blonde Marie-Antoinette themed weave which looked more than a little eccentric. She took a moment to cling to composure, pretending to check her phone. Walking into Court and its Beast's menagerie often felt like walking into an oven. Brenn's face was kind of a surprise, but Amelita managed not to stare.

2 Sux on 'Appear unperturbed'

She was about to answer Brenn when Daniella made her way over. She just gave Jacqui a pouty look of mock-pity as she floundered endearingly. Brenn got a sly smile before Am responded to Daniella.

"Hey, thanks. How's stuff with you? Good?"
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Not realizing she had interrupted, was lost in my thoughts, she is embarassed.

"Please forgive me, I must have been lost in my thoughts and did not mean to inturrupt." she looks to the other female, one she had not meet, and offers a smile. "I hope I have not offended you, my name is Daniella." a noticeable Britch accent, hoping the other female would not be upset.

She turns to Amelita, "Things are going along well, thank you for asking." she smiles "I just wanted to make sure I congratulated you and made a proper introduction of myself."

Turning her eyes to Jacqui "Pleased to meet you! And I always love a friendly joke myself," she says with a light laugh. "I do hope to get to know everyone better here, so many new faces."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

NOS
    PRE

"Yeah, so many new ones," Brenn agreed flatly, her smile now looking more akin to a baring of teeth. The new woman's Beast had cowed the snarling thing that lived inside the Haunt, but Brenn refused to let her Beast drag her away. "It's hard to keep track of everyone, I do agree. So its a pleasure to meet you as well, Jacqui, and you, Daniella. You can call me Brenn, if you don't mind a first name basis."

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui looks back to Amelita. "I don't know, Miss Cardoso. Should we keep it casual for now? I'm game." She says, a playful smile tenuously keeping its place.

It can't be helped noticing Brenn's seeming a bit more cold fish for now.

Amelita nudged her friend, smirking. "Call her Brenn, Miss Combat-Boots?-Combat-Boots!"

She gazed out over the Court. Where was Lance at? She turned to Jacqui.

"I was thinking of calling doing something with 'Lancelot' for Lance's nickname. 'Lancelittle'? What do you think, is that kind of reaching?
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"I hope you will excuse me, there are some new faces that I wish to meet." she smiles at each of the ladies "It was a pleasure to meet all of you, I hope we can talk more later." she bows her head and makes her way back into the crowd if she is not stopped.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui looks over to Daniella as she starts to turn away. "Oh sure, Daniella, stop on by later when you get a chance." She says with a meek wave goodbye. Jacqui looks back to Amelita "Lancelittle... yeah that's probably reaching. I'm cool with just Lance-a-LOT," overemphasizing 'A LOT'. "What with his history and all. It'll probably go to his head," she goes on with a wide mouth full teethed cheeky smile. "It'll make him paranoid we found it."

She looks back over to Brenn. "So Ms. Brenn of Boots? It looks like we're on first name basis, if that's fine?" Jacqui says, continuing the cheekiness, but with a slightly tenuous tone unsure if that names somehow insulting. "It's good to meet you too. Nice kicks, I have a few pair myself. They're a little worn, don't know if they fit anymore."

NOS
    PRE

"Um," Brenn muttered, looking down at her converse sneakers confusedly. "Um, I'm, uh, wearing sneakers. Where'd the boots come from? Do I look like I should be wearing boots?" she asked, completely serious and still obviously confused. "I mean, I never thought that would work well since I'm already kinda heavy footed. But, um, as I said earlier plain old Brenn is fine. Not that I'll complain if you add a nickname or anything.

"Oh, and as far as a nickname for Lance, you could call him Free-lance. That might be kinda funny. Or offensive, I guess. I don't know, is that offensive?"
    Amelita and Jacqui can tell that Brenn is ignoring Daniella's departure.

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui attempts to console Brenn a bit. "Oh c'mon Brenn. No need to feel self conscious here. Have some heart! I hear it tastes good." Jacqui chuckles a little bit at that. "Just kidding. Just kidding, had to come up with some stupid joke now. As for the nicknames, I've learned so far that complaining doesn't really change anything." Jacqui looks back to Amelita and sticks the tip of her tongue out at her.She continues looking at Amelita finishing "Free Lance isn't too bad though."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.