Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Kal's Typical Week

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Seratone

"Well, I don't know what to tell you man. I'm just sitting here waiting for my stop." Kal replies in a cool way. He
    knew that as long as the bus was moving, he was getting a little closer to where he needed to be. And for Kal getting back to the haven in one piece was considered a win for the night.

Donny just shakes his head, glancing out the window and muttering something pretty colourful. There's a phone in his hands now - Kal can see the screen glinting in the window's reflection.

The bus lurches along out of the dead industrial area, through a rundown residential area. It's only five minutes away from Kal's Haven now and about two hours before daylight.

Roll Wits+Comp at -3
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

S
    Seratone

2011-07-25 16:58:59 Kal Ryan rolls 4 to wits + comp (10 Again, WillPower) 2, 6, 8, 5 1 success

Kal gets to his feet and reaches up to pull on a chord to signal his intent to get off at the next stop.

He keeps the sharp end of the knife tucked beneath his jacket, but maintains the grip on it, ready to spring into action at a moments notice.

Kal uses his heightened senses to try and pick out what the other person says in the phone conversation.

The roll is passive perception, so you can't really expend willpower to do it, since expending willpower represents heroic effort rather than luck

Donny doesn't speak. There's nobody on the other end. Kal hears buttons being pressed though. Likely texting. The bus approaches his stop.

S
    Seratone

"Well I guess its the end of the line for me."

"Nice meeting yah Donny. We'll have to do this sometime again soon."

With a bit of a smirk, Kal moves for the door, aiming to make a fast walk back to his haven from the bus stop.

"Stay off my route, shithead," Donny calls, distracted.

Stepping out of the illuminated bus and into the poorly lit street puts a part of Kal at ease. The bus trundles away. Kal notices that its interior lights shut off as it turns a corner. The street looks deserted. Faded fliers that advertise nightlife are plastered over the neglected buildings lining his route home.

Roll Wits+Comp

S
    Seratone

2011-07-25 17:38:39 Kal Ryan rolls 4 to wits + comp (10 Again) 10, 3, 4, 1, 9 2 successes

Kal keeps his knife concealed and at the ready as he intentionally takes the most dark and shadowy route home. He tries to avoid lights whenever possible, sticking to the shadows as his sire had taught him to do and letting his heightened eyesight magnify the ambient light in the area.

Kal hears footsteps in the distance behind him. A couple of lights are on in a couple of windows, but no activity down on the ground. The only cars that pass by are cabs.

S
    Seratone

2011-07-26 16:58:40 Kal Ryan rolls 4 to hiding (10 Again) 4, 5, 2, 6 failure

Hearing the steps behind him, the vampire tenses up inside. He thinks about running, but decides against it, opting instead to push his back to the wall of the nearest building, far away from any lights and wait.

All he could think about was the safety of his haven, and the relative comfort of a mind numbing routine of a week of work that lay ahead of him.

The alleys around here vary in width but are invariably overgrown with weeds and loose trash co-mingling in a grey-green mess, salted with broken bottles which gleam in the dingy light. You step on a piece, causing a loud crunch. The alley stinks. Good thing you don't need to breathe.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.