DISPLAYED
Hot Out Tonight

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    O
    OpenMind

"It's really hot out tonight, isn't it?"

"In my country, this is quite typical, actually."

"Woow. Brazil must be beautiful this time of year, huh?"

"Many say the most beautiful thing is not the country, but the women. Being so, you would fit right in, I think."

"Hee hee. Oh stop, now you're making me blush!"

"If you like, I can make you do a lot more than that..."

Everything was going according to plan. It felt just like the good old days... The warmer days... When he would still count the seconds as if they mattered. Those days not so very long ago when the sun's light felt pleasent on his skin... Serafim's longing thoughts never reached his face as he smiled at the local Californian valley girl. "I'm about done here, if you are." She whispered in his ear, leaning over the dinner table between them. Serafim laughed softly, keeping his face close to hers. "My dear, you have not touched your food." The blonde giggled a little as she motioned at a waiter. "We'll take our food to go now, please... And he'll be taking the check."

They both laughed drunkenly as they stumbled up the steps towards Serafim's apartment. "...And then Maddie totally blew the guy off! Poor sap probably waited there for like... an HOUR!" He matched the timbre of his laugh to her's, though he found none of her story the least bit amusing. Getting the door open, Serafim motioned for the intoxicated woman to enter. Giggling, she pulls him by the collar almost instinctively towards his bed room. "Take off your pants!" She laughs, kicking off her high heeled shoes. Serafim only smiled, letting her relax on his mattress. Fluidly, he moved towards her and pushed her hair from her neck. "Chloe... You've been a bad girl." She laughed, loosening his belt. "Yes, I have! And I need to be punished!!" Serafim almost genuinely laughed at the irony, and bent down to kiss her, passionately, on the neck.

"No... I mean, you've REALLY been a bad girl." This only excited Chloe more as she squealed in anticipation. "You put an innocent man in Jail. You know that the boy never touched you... Yet he will lose a significant portion of his life now because you insist that he raped you." Chloe's eyes widened in horror for a second as she heard words she knew she couldn't have heard. "Wha...?" But it was too late, fang had entered skin and the feeding had begun. She didn't even get a chance to scream as her life was drained from her body.

After he was done, Serafim took a second to bask in the feeling. The feeling of filling one's belly after a long fast. The feeling of seeing justice done to one who deserved it. The feeling of a hunt well executed... It felt good. He would find a different place for this body. But for now, he just wanted to bask in the glow of a job well done.

Serafim feels the Beast retreat into the back of his mind, becoming a shadow as the blood works its way through a dead system, cooling rapidly in cold veins and becoming something more. The girl lies glass-eyed on the mattress, wearing a lazy expression of surprise, limbs hanging at angles.

It's dry out. He hears cars snarl past his building, painting entrail shadows across the building opposite. Something glints in the window opposite his.

Roll Wits+Composure. I need to cut the post at the death, since narrating disposing a body with fire isn't something that can be done. Could you describe his apartment briefly?
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

O
    OpenMind

Serafim DelSarto rolls Wits + Composure

The apartment is very basic. The front door opens to a small living room/kitchen area. There are two doors besides the front one in the apartment, a bathroom door and a bedroom door. The bedroom is a little better looking, it is kept neat and is actually maintained. The kitchen looks like it's never been touched.

Noticing something outside his bedroom window, Serafim's heart pounds a little in his chest the way it usually does when he thinks he might get caught. Not letting it show on his face, He slowly and carefully takes a look.

Serafim can make out a small woman standing atop a fire escape railing, young and thin in a dress and maroon cardigan which would've been considered boring in the 1970s. Looking at her awakens something woven into his very being; something that uncoils from the subconscious fog and pushes new urges into his mind. It wants him to smash the window through and tear her face off with his teeth. The urge subsides - she's too far away, and it knows it. Serafim knows what it means. She's like him - a vampire. She grips the railing tightly as she sees him make her out, taken by surprise.

The dry corpse stares at the ceiling, the air smells metallic.

O
    OpenMind

Okay. Another Vampire. First question, does she recognize me for who I am? My mask of tranquility discipline is fairly new...

Serafim continued his internal monologue for a few moments in quiet before snapping out of it. Keeping his eyes on the stranger outside his window, Serafim begins cleaning up. He places the body in a large duffel bag along with a few heavy stones and tries to remember where the closest bridge is.

Keeping his eyes on the strange girl as long as possible, Serafim closes his window and blinds and then heads out the door, large bag in hand. For the sake of cover-up, he placed a few pans to hang on the large duffell bag to make it look like he was going camping.

Being so late, he didn't really expect to run into anybody. But he had already done something stupid that day, and the time had come to take precautions. Tossing the bag in the trunk of his '96 Toyota Corolla, Serafim starts driving towards the closest bridge to dump the body. Hoping that this new vampire did not notice him.

The woman doesn't stop staring even as Serafim stares back. After closing the blinds, the Mekhet discovers that he isn't really strong enough to move the body in the state it is. He manages to drag it off the bed and a little way across the floor, but it soon becomes apparent that it won't be easy going getting it from his apartment to the trunk of his car. Luckily, there's little in the way of cleanup. Most of her blood is in his veins, cooling to room temperature.

Given that Serafim is low Strength, moving the body in one piece, manually, isn't really an option.

O
    OpenMind

Serafim kicks the body, a little annoyed that she was so heavy. With a heavy sigh, he decides he better not procrastinate and sets to work. Getting a meat cleaver from his dusty kitchen, the Mekhet makes light work of the body. Filling three smaller black trash bags with her (fortunately bloodless) remains.

"well... Off to the lake with you." Serafim smiles, wiping phantom sweat from his brow.

Chopping up a body with standard kitchen implements takes a while. It's rough going, even without blood in her body or stomach acid in his own. He feels something which isn't him in play as he works, although now that only traces of blood remain, it isn't that interested. Partway through, he hears a faint knock at the door of his apartment.

O
    OpenMind

Not liking the sound of that, Serafim checks the peephole and (if it's not a cop) tiredly asks "Who is it?"

It's the vamp from the fire exit from across the street. She doesn't answer, she just stares blankly at the peephole. Suddenly Serafim becomes very aware of the insect sounds at the edge of his sharp senses.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.