Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Night View

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Spartan,' Wyatt bows his head slightly as a greeting and turns to Tally, 'Hey Tally, the name is Wyatt Amnell, nice to meet you too.'

Again with a grin on his face he points at the crowd, 'Surely an interesting place you got, if ya ever need a personal medic guy, let me know.' It sounded as a joke, but could just as well be the truth. Just an easier way to ask things.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

S
    Spartan

"Its interesting you bring that up Wyatt. I am still hiring, and having a medic on staff may not be a bad idea." Spartan says nodding his head, "Swilla are you still bouncing at Harry's?" Spartan asked the crocogater. "I could really use someone like you here."

Justin walked into The Forge and looked around. The main reason he had decided to show up was that he wanted to watch the concert. He wasn't sure what sort of money the owner pulled in to afford hiring signed talent to play his venue, but it worked and he had a chance to catch some bands that he would otherwise have to travel further afield to experience.

To mortal eyes, the Manikin looked like any other blond California type....nothing really special about him. With his attire of a black skater beanie, dark blue t-shirt with the Vestal logo across the front, and a worn pair of jeans he could just as easily be some twenty-something local who was out on the town rather than the artificial being his Keeper had created through a series of "upgrades". To Lost perceptions he still looked like a typical blond Cali kid, maybe a surfer or a skater, but there was something...off....about him. His skin and hair had an artificial sheen to it...and on a living being, as Justin hoped he was, it looked somewhat disturbing.

Ordering a beer, the Manikin stood near the bar for a few moments as he considered what he should do next. If there was a Changeling section of the bar it didn't seem to register with him at the moment.

Scene on Hold. Awaiting PM...

Please continue...

"Nice," Swilla replied but whether that was to the private bar or Tally was anyone's guess, the fact he was smiling seemed to be a good thing. Well, he was showing plenty of teeth. That's as close as Swilla gets to smiling these days.

"'Arry's?" he says, looking at Spartan, crossing his huge pythons across his chest. "Never worked there. That's Fu's turf as far as I'm aware. Heh, that's if the sotny bitch ain't gne underground again." One hand idly scratches at his beard causing tiny flakes of snow to fall away and melt before reaching his boots as he chuckles at his own joke. "I'm helping out at the Seasons but truth be told, Bates is one tight-ass motherfucker. What you offering, cash or glamour?"

S
    Spartan

"Cash." Spartan said, "I would say galmour too but I don't think you will get much sorrow from here." Spartan looks over the side of the Mezanine and sees the Waxed artifice of Justin make his way toward the bar. "Tally, will you go say hello to Mister Kincaid and invite him up if he wants?" The Summer King asks the unaligned beast.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally looks towards the bar and nods while saying, "Will do, sir." She gives Big Swilla a glance as she walks down the stairs.

She does her best to keep from colliding with people upon the floor. "Mister Kincaid?" Tally asks the Changeling by the bar.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Good!' Well I suppose it is? He was serious, wasn't he? Wyatt nods back with a smile on his face, whereafter he looks down to 'Mister Kincaid' as Spartan and Swilla continue their own business. The newest arrival was yet another fellow changeling Wyatt hasn't met before. It was a busy place, and you could surely get a lot of kinds of glamour down there. Perhaps you need to search a little harder for Sorrow, but all the other emotions should be spread around.

After a short moment he turns back to Spartan, not afraid or unsure, more cautious: 'Sir? About my call... you want to discuss it another time or isn't it necessary at all?'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

S
    Spartan

"Stop calling me Sir, this is my place, I am here to relax, Spartan or Caster will be fine, tonight" The Hopelite says. "But I had planned to bring that up." Spartan turned his gaze to the big gater-man. "I need some information perhaps you can provide." Spartan says as he stood, "I must get something from my office." Spartan said as he made his way to the office door.

Justin wasn't used to hearing his last name as a means of getting his attention. Turning his head, he found himself looking at another Lost, and one he didn't know.

Part of him wanted to say, "No, you got the wrong guy" as a means of deflecting any potential attention from unwanted sources, the other part of him was happy that he was being acknowledged and spoken to.

"Yes? I'm him. What's up?"

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread