Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Night View

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan gives a nod to the scaled man as he enters.

"it is a good deal of work yes. But it gives my court a place of our own." Spartan says as he takes another drink.

"You are courtless?"
    Spartan asked the obvious question, as the woman did not have a mantle.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally nods as she replies, "Yes I am, sir. The few others that I've met when I returned sported a rather negative view of the Court system, I guess that's why I'm rather content to remain Courtless." She swirls the contents of her lemonade before taking another sip.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Not long after Big Swilla had entered a little source of light walks into the Forge. Wyatt comes in. The Bright Fairest looks around, listens to the music, but soon notices the couple of changelings inside. He is wearing some casual jeans and a grey t-shirt, nothing special.

He tries to smile friendly to the people he comes along on his way, even though it doesn't really seem necessary in a place like this. As soon as he reaches Spartan he waits at a distance, hoping to get some sort of acknowledged.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

One pitcher is drained as a trail of beer is wiped from Swilla's beard. As Wyatt waits, he hears the massive Beast hollah over to him.

"Oi, Lightbulb, wanna drink?" he growls. It almost sounds pleasant.

S
    Spartan

"Yes, choosing a court is similar to choosing a family or a lifestyle. It is not something that should be done lightly." Spartan stands and walks over to the railing, He sees Wyatt and Swilla and gestures for them to come up and join the other lings in the private mezzanine.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally turns and watches as the two other Changelings walk towards them. Yea, I guess you could compare the Courts to those two. The Hunterheart thinks as she nods a greeting to the two as the pair join them.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Wyatt turns around to the big... Big Swilla, and looks to his beard before turning his face up to look into the man's eyes. 'Yeah sure, beer is fine.' He shortly looks at Spartan and nods to let him know they were coming. 'I'm Wyatt Amnell, nice to meet you.' He extends his hand to the Beast.

If they walk back to the bar Wyatt leans closer to Big Swilla, 'We might want some for the big boss as well, I've known him for only a short time, but that's enough to get to know him as a good drinker.' a grin follows. That is, if he drinks during work time.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

"Swilla," Swilla replied as he ordered more pitchers, ample enough for his great big mitts to carry easily. He then slowly makes his way through the crowds, walking besides (ie. towering over) Wyatt, who instantly notices he walks quite slowly but with an obvious air of controlled violence.

Much like the alligator his Seeming portrays.

"He's a fighter, comes natural," Swilla says, his eyes scanning the crowd for trouble. Noticing the cage and he growls slightly, making his way up the stairs towards Tally and the King. Upon reaching them, he drops the pitchers and holds out a hand to Spartan. "Much respect, Spartan. Shame y'all didn't fight about it, I was ready to shift some corpses, but I'm guessing ya deserve the big dog role, right?"

The Coldscales looks at Tally, his fellow Beast and nods. A connection at least.

S
    Spartan

"Hail Swilla, Yes I would have rather fought for the position of Soverign as well. But killing Rust or Fu would not have helped our cause." Spartan says taking Swilla's forearm in a warriors grip.

"Thank you for the beer."
    Spartan says, "If you need anything more we have a private bar up here." Spartan points to the self serve private bar for the Changelings.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

She nods to her fellow Beast, she is rather surprise at just how tall Big Swilla is. Listening to Spartan, Tally looks to where Spartan gestured and felt like chuckling at the fact she didn't need to buy her current drink. Taking another sip of her drink, she introduces herself, "Nice to meet you, I am Tally Benoit."

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread