Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

The very air seems to thump to the beat of the loud music. Tally didn't have much confidence in her body shape but is wearing a black, long sleeve shirt that doesn't cover her belly button. She is wearing a pair of hip hugging blue jeans. A simple watch is strapped to her left wrist, about her neck is a simple leather string sporting a few beads that sport Chinese characters, she thinks they stand for Luck and Welcome. Another set of assessories is a metal chain connects her wallet to a jean's belt loop and a belt that lacks the usual latch, sporting three pairs of leather strings that can be tied up, not that the belt is functional.

Tally runs a hand over her forehead, trying to perk up her bangs as she pauses a few feet from the bouncer. She does take a few minutes to glance about the night, the heat of the daylight hours still hugs the ground.

S
    Spartan

Tally makes her way through the bouncers without a problem. The Music is Loud, Pulsating, Angry music. Bodies are pressed together and jumping to the music.

Monster Magnet is on the stage blasting away at the Song Powertrip!

I'm never gonna work another day in my life
    "The gods told me to relax
    They said I'm gonna be fixed up right
    I'm never gonna work another day in my life
    I'm way too busy powertripping
    But I'm gonna shed you some light"

As Tally enters she can feel a distant feeling of battle on the air. its as if the air smells of clashing steel and she can feel violence on her skin. As Tally looks up to the mezzanine she can see a armored figure standing looking down over the crowd. The Summer Sovereign seems to be looking over his domain.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally blinks and then looks away from the King of the Iron Spear to take a hard long look at what she can make out of the building as she moves towards the bar. By the time she makes it to the bar to order a drink, the band has just gotten around to finishing the current song. Her ID papers claim her to be over twenty years of age even though she's not even nineteen as of yet, which allows her to purchase a Mike's Hard Lemonade.

With drink in hand and wallet back into her pocket, she makes her way towards the Changeling section of the Forge, where Spartan is.

S
    Spartan

As Tally was coming up the steps Spartan, in a furious fasion, ran down the steps past her and dives into the pit. Spartan pulled a guy off of another and tosses him away, literally tosses him away. "Get HIM out of her." The booming voice of the summer soverign says as he picks up a bloodied man of the floor. "Are you alright?" Spartan asks not trying to yell but having to because of the volume of the music. Joanne the bar manager makes her way into the group and takes the bloodied man over to the bar to get him cleaned up.

Spartan makes sure that the guy who started the fight got taken care of by the bouncers and then heads back to the stairs. "Good evening," The Hoplite says as he makes his way up the steps, "Come up." Spartan says as he leads the way up the steps. As he gets to the top of the steps he picks up a cordless phone and tosses it on one of the leather couches.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally manages to get to the top of the stairs and watches as Spartan breaks up the fight that had been occurring in the pit. The courtless HunterHeart watches as the cage is cleared, getting ready for the next fight while the crowd reacts to the Summer's King's breaking up that fight. She takes a sip of her drink as she turns to the glance at the dancers among the crowd. She tries to pick out fellow Changelings among the crowd of people.

S
    Spartan

"Have we met before?" the Hoplite asks as he takes a beer from the upstairs bar and drinks from it.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally glances over to Spartan, rather startled by how close he got to her. "No, we have never been formally introduced. I did fight against Rook during the festive tournament and I did juggle in the talent portion as well, sir. I'm Tally Benoit." She says while feeling effects of Spartan's Mantle.

S
    Spartan

"Ah, I apologize for not taking notice. I was a bit preoccupied." Spartan said remembering that evening and his ascension.

"What brought you to my club."
    The Hoplite asked with a gruff tone of voice as he sits on one of the couches, no closer then was proper or polite.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally nods in acceptence of the fact that Spartan did have a lot to deal with that day. "I believe I spied a flier at the hotel about this place and thought I'd check it out. I thought it would be a good place to met some interesting people, sir." Tally answers truthfully as she turns to face Spartan, it's only polite to face the one you are talking to.

"This place must have cost you a lot of time and money." She adds.

As the music pounds away, the crowds part as, to mortal eyes, a huge black man enters The Forge with an air of veiled coldness, a massive beard and fists the size of shovels. To King Spartan and Tally, they see a similar figure but one with green scales, a mouth lined with razor sharp teeth and a beard covered with hoarfrost. He looks up at the pair of Changelings and nods before heading for the bar, finding it part quite quickly for him. Two pitchers are swiftly placed before the Beast.

Big Swilla has arrived and is exceedingly thirsty.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread