Ended
Watch
61 - 68
DISPLAYED
Sacramento Public Library - The Sacramento Room

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui's face turns to a look of dissapointment. "Oh. Well I thought it better than plowing them under. Please, consider it an open offer. I'd rather them be appreciated publicly." She perks back up a tad moving onto "But yes, I think it'd be nice to spend some time together. Perhaps you could surprise me with a hobby, if nothing other than good conversation!" She looks back to Martha hoping she will reconsider.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha spots the disappointment and seems worried, limping closer, as if to appease, she nods. Twin tails bob. "Oh well, miss...if you were going to destroy them, I should rather they graced my chamber of the...club! I would look forward to that! As to hobbies, miss, I would be glad to join in with one of your favourite pass-times, miss! I have many such diversions, but I am always pleased to explore fresh and exciting options!" a genuine smile, showing a keen interest in things Jacqui might want to do. She rubs hard at her crippled hip as she talks. "What might we pursue together, miss?"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui stops to pause on this, sifting through her emotions and memories for that thing that has been missing. "Well, honestly one of the things I've been craving since I've been here. Good, true to heart, discourse on politics. Not politicking, as we're prone to do, but actual political theory. It's been a passion of mine, and I haven't indulged in years." She looks both confused and happy at one time, making this request, as if she'd been caught off guard.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was also caught off guard by this. Wide eyed. But, the lure of academic discourse was powerful. She nodded, twin tails bobbed. "That sounds most splendid, miss! An interest I am excited and happy to explore with you!" she smiles with sincere glee, rubs hard at her leg and thinks over her Gramsci.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

O
    Omnivolence

A genuine smile and relaxed look cross over Jacqui as she lounges back into the chair. She cheers audibly as she replies girlishly "Yay! We'll set a date sometime. In the meantime, I'm sorry to have disrupted your assortment. I realize it takes a second to layout and gather all the materials you had at hand. Should I just bring flowers in with me at the court-yard?" She stresses the word court audibly to Martha in her reply, obvious about her intended meaning.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles, clearly delighted to see Jacqui relax and smile. "Ah! Splendid! I look forward to the conversation, miss! Before you bring any flowers, perhaps it might be wise to see the room in question? So we can plan for the flowers. I daresay I shall have to obtain a new vase or two also! I should hope we might have fun with the planning!" another happy smile as she watches Jacqui relax.

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui continues with her warmth and perks up anticipating the thought: "That, that's a well thought out plan. I hadn't even really thought of doing a full formal arrangement. When would you like me to come by?" Jacqui takes a second to stroke her chin and muse pensively "Hmm. This is a fantastic excuse for me to expand my garden. I wonder if I could build a greenhouse?" She wonders aloud to herself with a smile.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles cheerily, her tone bright...she has to be careful to keep her voice low in the Library, "Come by mid-week, miss! I look forward to seeing you and hearing of your plans!" she smiles, she too grows quiet as her thoughts turn to greenhouses, conservatories and the ornate orangeries of her childhood. "Well, miss, I must be on my way! I have much to do! I do hope to see you soon!" she seems sincere in this. Nodding respectfully to Jacqui, Martha begins to adjust her attire, preparing for her bicycle ride.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread