Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Werewolves in an apartment

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Held back seemed a little strong. Casey had seen the guy standing by as Christian nearly got his neck bit through.
    He gave Cory a squint and cock of the head in return that said "No, I have no idea what your thinking."
    Caey fished out his keys when they got within sight of the building. He unlocked the door and let the other two go in front of him. "Two flights up, it's the door on the right."
    He checked the street to see if there was anyone following them, wolf or human, before closing the door and going after Cory to open the apartment.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Christian, once they get to the building, climbs down from Cory's back and limps his way up the stairs, his face scrunched up from the pain. He's not liking being carried around very much.

"It was a glowy black cat that attacked me. I remember it growing bigger, but I'm probably remembering it as growing bigger than it really did. I tried to throw it off me, but whenever I tried to hit it, my hands went through it." It was the size of a bus in his memory, but he was pretty sure that in reality it hadn't gotten much bigger than a big dog. "Do you have a first aid kit lying around? I'd like to look at this leg."

"Haven't ever used it on bullet wounds but there's one under the bathroom sink."
    Casey let's the two in and goes get to basic first aid kit.
    The apartment is a little disoganized but the kitchen is fairly clean. It doesn't look like Casey cooks a lot.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Christian goes in and, after a great deal of swearing under-his-breath and ugly faces while he digs around, he pulls out the bullet with the tweezers in the first-aid kit. There's a bit of acrid-smelling smoke that comes from his flesh as he pulls it out with an indrawn hiss of breath. There's nothing to sew up though, it's like someone took a melon-baller to his leg. He cleans it out with some antibiotic ointment and he sprays it with some antiseptic before putting some sterile padding in there and bandaging it up. He's still limping after he cleans up and leaves the bathroom, but at least the silver isn't making it feel worse.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory is silent as they enter the apartment, apparently deep in thought. After a few moments, Cory says,"I think that cat was a spirit. It is on the wrong side."

Inside the apartment, Cory is distracted from his thoughts as he watches Christian dress the wound.

"You don't need to do that,"said Cory."Your wound won't get infected. It is because of the silver that it will take days to heal."

Cory looks around the apartment, looking for signs of family or friends.

“Casey, do you have a pack?”

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Christian looks at the deformed silver slug he pulled out of himself and shrugs, "Better safe than sorry. And honestly? I don't know enough about this to know what kind of questions to ask."

The decor of teh apartment is very sparse when Cory looks around. It's amazing how much sprawl is accomplished really. There's not much evidence that anyone lives here besides Casey.
    "No, not yet."
    He leans against a wall, sliding down it into a squat.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"What of your tribe?"asked Cory."Have they not helped you find a pack? Or are you new to the area. I have only just arrived recently." A growing confusion creeps across Cory’s body language, tinted with some annoyance.

Something about Cory's annoyance grated Casey. He felt like he'd answered these questions already.
    "No, I don't have a tribe." What the hell was a tribe?
    "As I said I don't know how to go about finding a pack besides going to the Tur and walking around like a lost puppy.
    "Yes, I'm relatively new to the city but I did change here."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Our kind needs our kind,"stated Cory, as if reciting lessons of his youth. He looked at Casey and Christian and continued."Hunting is also part of our nature, so I suggest that we hunt for our kind. Besides, it would be best if we knew the local territories before we start stepping on toes."

Cory looked at Christian and said,"Maybe that gunman just didn't like you on his territory."He shrugged his bare massive shoulders. He looked at the patch work on Christian's leg. "Injuries are no reason to avoid the hunt. It will be good for you."He looked at Casey."Both of you."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last