Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Unexpected Visit (Attn Katrina)

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Anton Flores walked into Ember on an off-night, looking slightly dishevelled in slacks and short-sleeves. Fasting was over, he'd fed recently, tore open the arm of a man waiting for someone in a car. It'd left a terrible wound, one he hadn't been able to lick away completely. The indulgence lent an unnatural cast to dark, weathered skin. The experience caused him to lope through the club, seeing only prey unworthy of eye-contact as he sought out the one he intended to speak to.

He strode to the managers office and knocked sharply, hoping to find Katrina Scherbotsky.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Hearing a knock at the door Katrina looked up from the piles of job applications that currently sat neatly on her desk. Her eyes flicked to the CCTV monitor. The image was a blur, one of us she thought to herself.

Pressing the buzzer to unlock the door and allow the owner of the blurred image into the office, Katrina placed the application currently sat in her hand onto one of the four neat piles that currently sat upon her desk.

When the door opened the usual polite smile came across her face however she did looked slightly surprised to see that it was Anton. She waited for the door to shut before she spoke. The music in the club was far too loud for anyone to hear what she said but it was better to remain careful.

"Deputy Flores, to what do I owe this pleasure?" Is he here as Bishop or Deputy, that is the real question.

The smell of smouldering flesh started to fill the office as Anton stepped over to the desk, gazing down at the contents of Katrina's desk. The Haunt's empty eyes lingered on the application papers.

"I've known a chunk of associates over my time - dipped into businesses like these. Steady income, bodies, agreeable hours, you understand. The appeal isn't lost on me. Most, though - most left the minutiae to thralls," he mused.

He locked eyes with Katrina.

"How do you find the club?"

Katrina hoped that the smell coming from Anton would not linger, still if the smell phased her at all was unknown."I quite enjoy it here. It keeps me busy." Katrina replied. "Please take a seat" Katrina gestured to a chair opposite the desk. Just what exactly did Anton want. She doubted that he had come for a cup of tea and a catch up. There was a reason, there was always a reason.

"What can I help you with this evening Deputy?"

"That - is a shame," Anton rumbled, ignoring her invitation. He took a job application in a ruined hand, scanning it idly. He placed it down, the other way around before looking up into Katrina's eyes.

"I've come to collect the keys to Ember, you see."

"Come to collect the Keys? I am not sure I am following." Just what the hell was going on, was this some game being played by Anton?

"You're no longer employed here," the Haunt explained, levelly. He rested the anointed hand he'd once shown her on the edge of the desk, eyeing the Savage with curiosity.

"And I," Anton continued. "I am here for your keys. Hand them over, please. Arrangements have been made. I'll lock up for you."

"Any particular reason why?" Katrina questioned. It was Alice, she had been trying to get an appointment here since day one. That much she was sure of.

"You seem to have me confused with a man who repeats himself," Anton answered, his tone darkening. He felt the nightmarish aura of his own Beast surge to dead pores and a single overwhelming urge to let it out like that burning scent.

"I didn't come here to give you an explanation."

He held out the branded palm.

Katrina frowned. "Ok, how do I not know that this is some sort of scheme? I will verify this with the Herald. If she confirms it then I will hand over the keys." Katrina picks up the phone and Dials Martha's number. It was better to be safe than sorry, if she handed over the Keys to the club and this was some scheme of Anton's the prince would be royally pissed off with her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread