Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Beers and Brands

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger leaned against the old knucklehead that he had been working on and drank a beer. He had put the call out to the other ACBers to meet up at Prophecy. He had some things that needed doing and wanted his pack there to do it. Digger polished off the beer he was drinking and tossed it into the closest bin, then squatted down and went back to work on attaching the new exhaust. He still hadn't decided if he wanted to put a jocky shift on the thing or not.

Technique

Starflower shows up, unkempt hair bulled back into a pony tail. He smells like the Hisil, and the Cahalith can read determination on his features. He had been spending a larger amount of time on the other side - partly because new questions had arisen (How do we kill this fucking thing?), and old questions needed answering (What happens after werewolves die?). Alas, the Rahu had struggled with getting an answer with either, and he had expended several favors spirits had owed him to little effect. Coming back to the familiar shop once again set his edged mind at ease - Digger was here, and Chantay was on her way. He wouldnt be fully at ease until the Alpha showed up, but then again the Rahu was rarely fully at ease. It just sort of comes with the territory, the bite of Purity and Duty. Starflower felt like the 6 year old who would shove a stick in the eye of anything that fucked with his best friend, or older brother. If Starflower had ever known what it felt like to have a brother. Humanity never gave me a family. Luna did. He walks over to his locker, sliding the dufflebag underneath and, hearing the clunk of the empty bottle, goes to the fridge and fetches two more, bringing one over to Digger. "Shes lookin good, man." He says, putting a still new, yet gauging, eye up and down the bike.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"It'd be done if I could just make up my damn mind..." Digger says taking the beer, "How you been little brother?" Digger asks taking a look at Starflower. The two men haven't had much time to talk with everything that's been going on. It was just down to the three of them again and that was frustrating as fuck.

"You know man, I miss the days of a 20 or 30 wolf pack." Digger says reminiscing a bit as he cracks open the beer, takes a long pull, and then lights a smoke.

L

"Imagine the headaches if we had to deal with every wolf with a high opinion of themselves that wandered through Sacramento." Luna knew they'd had some characters come by.

And this time her arrival hadn't been forewarned by the clicking of heels, she's not wearing a suit either. Must have had a chance to change after the leaving the office this time around. Though she still doesn't quite look like the kind of woman you'd expect to see in a motorcycle/mechanic shop...largely because she wasn't exactly the best hand with a wrench. Still, it's not like she appears all that uncomfortable as she picks her way through the shop and finds a relatively clean place to sit down.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"You gotta a point there Slick, But that's why we had men of mayhem. Wolves to keep the punks in check." Digger says in between drinks of his beer and drags off his smoke. "You want a drink Slick?" Digg asks looking to the Omega to get the Alpha something to drink.

Technique

"Im not sure how much i would even want more than the three of us. Our attempts at recruitment have been...." He thinks about Hector, and the girl whose only memory Starflower had of her was abandonment. Not even worthy of a name - just someone who let the family down. He makes his way over to the fridge, surveying the choices..."We have Budweiser, PBR....oh, and i picked up some girly-beers for ya, and a bottle of wine." He says, talking from behind the door of the fridge before peeking over the edge of it. "The boss deserves choices." He says with a smile.

L

Chantay arches one eyebrow at the mention of "girly beers." "You can save the girly beers for someone who can forget the taste of magath blood." The stuff was absolutely foul. But at least when she bit one in the river the taste washed away quickly enough, "Give me a PBR." And she made a note to find some of the decent local craft beers to bring over here...they usually seemed to be a bit better than the massed produce stuff.

And with the issue of beverages out of the way she turns to look at Digger. "You said there was something we needed to talk about?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Good, drink that shit, one of the guys from a local MC left it here."

"Yeah, I need branding. But I only just picked up the rite, and only an asshole would brand himself."
    Digger says taking a drink of his beer "Think you could help me out Alpha?" Digger asked.

L

"Of course," she'd learned the Rite of the Spirit Brand...it must have been over a year ago now, or close to it. Bull Rush had taught it to her, before he'd...

"But if there's anything else either of you want to bring up we should do that first. After the rite is performed, when the spirits teach you the gift, you'll be out of it for a while."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Only thing I got you probably won't like." Digger says taking a long drink off his beer.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.