Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*It's been a few nights since Ciara meet with Katrina and was introduced to Jonathan, and she gives her fellow Carthians an invite to come and kill some time together.

The directions lead to a closed-down blue collar bar. Long deserted, the neon sign out front is broken and shattered; the only clues to it's name an intact S and a P, or maybe it was an R once. The windows are boarded up, and at first there are no signs of life on the deserted property. But those who look closely will note a faint light coming from the back of the bar, and the parking lot has recently been repaved with fresh gravel.

A faded "One Way" sign leads down a space between buildings just large enough to drive a car down which leads to a small parking lot. No lines are sprayed on the loose gravel, and the size of the lot shows whoever build the bar never expected it to be one of the city's Hot Spots. There is already a car parked in the back, a 60's E Type Jag with emerald green metallic paint.

The light comes from an old incandescent bulb hanging over the back door, the Bell jar-like protective glass cage miraculously intact. The heavy wooden door underneath is slightly ajar, additional light spilling out into the parking lot from within the bar.

Going through the door takes the visitor past the bathrooms and into what was once the dance floor, a raised platform where the band would have set up off in one corner. At the far end of the building and up a small incline is the bar area; the tables and booths having been removed and just the well-worn wooden bar stools remain.

Despite all appearances, the place is spit-polish clean. The hardwood floors are freshly waxed, to the point the scratches and dents seem to add a distressed appeal instead of a detracting damaged look. The brass of the actual bar is freshly polished, the dark mahogany wood shining with a rich warmth. It seems the Prefect had a lot of work put into cleaning the place up.

Ciara is relaxing at the bar, overseeing a collection of six mortals who are busy putting finishing touches on cleaning the bar, two trios of attractive young men and woman. She didn't want to make any assumptions of the others taste in mortals, bringing a small cross-section of humanity from her private Stable.*

Ciara's Outfit
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John walks in, he was amazed that the Perfect was going to hold a meeting wasn't it just the two of them? Why go through the trouble of calling it a Carthian meeting? He walks in and waves to Ciara

"Evening Perfect Maskelyne."

John then offers her a hand shake, yeah he could do the "proper thing" where he bowed to his elder but this was Carthian stuff now and we should be equals here. He drops the causal act and becomes a little formal for a moment.

"It's an honor to see you again; may I ask what calls for the meeting tonight?"

John didn't think that anyone else was coming so may as well get business out of the way.

what John is wearing

Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Katrina had arrived by cab, it was about time she either learnt how to drive or found someone who could drive for her. She would have to put that on the back burner for now. It was something out of convenience not necessity.

Katrina looked at the chosen location. Was this some sort of a joke? Perhaps a trap? Or perhaps Ciarra liked the company of rats and cockroaches. Katrina cautiously went around the back, satisfied that a group of goons were not going to suddenly drop down from the roof top and attack her she entered. If Ciarra was going to attack her the least Katrina could do would be to spring the trap. What would be the fun in that?

Still, the Rats and cockroaches idea sounded a lot more plausible. Noticing that Ciara was not alone she approached the pair. "Evening Ciarra, John I presume?" Perhaps she had been wrong.

What Katrina is wearing

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John felt the new beast enter and speak to him. It was a woman’s voice. However it was a somewhat neutral feeling, so she ether was a neonate or an awakened elder. However, as soon as John turns he sees a beautiful young lady looking back at him.

"Why yes I am."

John says pleasantly as he offers he hand for her to shake,

"Word of me passes quickly it seems, John Mclean at your service and I'm afraid I'm at a bit of a disadvantage. May I ask who you are?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Good evening, Mr Mclean... *Ciara smiles, standing from the stool and shaking the proffered hand gently.* I thought this would be as good a time as any to get everyone together. In fact... *Ciara turns as she hears the back door open; giving Katrina the same welcoming smile.* I think the reason for the meeting has just arrived.

Good evening, Katrina... *Ciara says happily, motioning to the newest Carthian in the city to introduce herself.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

"Good Evening" Katrina said as she gave Jonathan's hand a nice firm shake. "I am Katrina Scherbotsky. A pleasure to meet you."

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

"It is a pleasure to meet you to Katrina."

John Claps his hands,

"Well, awesome that makes three of us now!"

John Laughs pleasantly.

It was great that there were more people in the movement now but it was still not enough to really be something of note worth in the city. John hopped that this was not all pleasantries he wanted to get down to possibly getting some recruitment work going. John was sure that maybe Lance would join the Moment if he had just enough nudging.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Now that we're all here; I was hoping we'd have a chance to get to know each other a little better. *The thin Ventrue turns to John.* I've spoken with Katrina about the goals I have for the Movement in Sacramento; I would like a chance to share them with you Mr Mclean.

And to give Katrina a proper welcome to the Movement as well... *She turns back to the other female for just a second, giving her a slight nod of the head before returning to John.* Feel free to address as Ciara if you would like, Mr Mclean. I like to keep things a little informal between fellow members.

*Ciara steps back towards the bar, taking a few steps to the mortals that had by now finished cleaning and lined up behind the bar.* Would anyone care for a refreshments before we begin?

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John smiles and nods in understanding about the informality of the situation.

"and feel free to call me John if you wish Ciara."

When Ciara starts talking about the mortals, anyone who was looking could clearly see the at hesitation on John's face.

John was tempted to partake in the "refreshments" but he just felt uncomfortable with doing it so publicly. He was still getting trying to get used to the drinking the blood of the living thing as a whole.

"Yes, Thank you." Katrina replied, it would be rude not to. Ciara had put some effort into planning this meeting, it would be rude for part of her effort to have been wasted.

Katrina selected one of the men lined up at the bar, it happened to be one of the more muscular types. Gym Rat was the term just like Jillian had a taste for nerds, Katrina had a taste for gym rats. They were healthier, ate healthy food, exercised, very little fat content in their diets.

Katrina plunged her fangs into his neck and slowly began to drink, she did not take much, in fact she did not need much. Licking the would closed and returning to the table pretty quickly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread