Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

From the outside, the old warehouse/mill didn’t look very impressive. Nor did it look anything like the luau party the invitation promised. But it was the right address and no other building was near enough to indicate that maybe it was just next door.

Walking inside though- that was another matter entirely. Tiki torches lined the walls, their flames providing a major source of light for the room. 2 inches of fine sand covered the floor. In the corner just to the right of the door stood the almost clichι bamboo bar, around it a number of women and men loitered dressed in bikinis, trunks, sun dresses and other such beach wear. They were undoubtedly the drinks for the evening, and judging by their look- they didn’t mind the assignment much.

A high tech lighting system created an illusion of the ocean against the wall directly across from the door. It went so far as to make the floor against the wall look as though waves were coming and going. In front of this wall a handful of beach lounge chairs were scattered, their cushions a tropical medley of colors.

Off to the left there was a small wood stage decorated with hibiscus flowers and coconuts, upon which a hula dancer swayed. A man sat on the edge of the stage, playing the music for her to dance to too.

And of course- what luau wouldn’t be complete without each person entering receiving the classic lei around their neck.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John walked into the warehouse wearing the typical tacky tourist get up. A button down Short sleeve shirt covered with colorful flowers, some cargo shorts and saddles. Not to mention fake Lei.

John was very existed for tonight he was going to meet more of the family, meet the Priscus, and not to mention spend more time with Alice.

John wondered around the place waiting to see who else would show up and of course what they would be wearing...or the lack there of.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

God it had taken long to decide what to wear. Coconut bra? Over the top, even for me. Full Hawaii colored sarong? Covers to much. The end result was just a mixture.

Anyhow, Alice loved the theme. With a smile, a little more playful than usual, she steps into the old warehouse. Next to the clothes she has a colorful lei. Once inside she throws her flip-flops out and approaches John. Finally a Daeva meeting, finally she would meet really everyone.

'Heya John.' Her eyes shortly look to the bar and its drinks before saying: 'I know you're not for dinner, though I'd love to have a taste of your...' Her eyes go down to a certain place, then she looks up with a chuckle, '...lips.'

A welcome kiss is not so strange, is it?

Alice + skirt
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John is a little taken a back about Alice's forwardness but he does not show it. After a moment he realized that he was at Daeva court. "Duh" he thought “God I love being Daeva”.

"Well I guess a little taste could never hurt. Just don't take too much, we still have the whole night head of us and I don't want you to spoil your appetite."

John smiles and winks and goes in for just a typical closed mouth kiss. He didn't want to come off two strong so soon. However, he left the option open to let Alice to do what ever she wanted.

Rayner wanted to make an impression, but "cheap American tourist" wasn't the impression he wanted to give his family at the first official get together. So he entered trying to look just a little bit classier. Loose khaki pants, linen shirt open wide at the throat. Simple and clean, the colors went well with his skin and hair tone. His only jewelry a necklace made from puka shells around his neck and a ear stud in his right ear, a golden piece with a small red stone. He held his sandals loosely in one hand by the ankle straps.

The beaches in San Fransisco were cold, rocky things where shards of broken beer bottles outnumbered cigarette butts only by the slimiest of margins. Lance had never been to one with sand. And it was hot, like it had been out in the sun all day. It wasn't nearly as good as a proper hunt, but it was a damn shade closer than anything that wasn't. He absolutely had to know what he had to do to be able to manage this. To better enjoy the sensations, he let the Vitae flow, bringing his body back to life, giving himself just that slight bit of sensation more than he had when running on quiet mode.

Activating Blush

As he luxuriated in the feeling of warm sand on bare feet, he let his gaze skip across the gathered people. Food, for the most part, very very handsome food, there were several that matched parts of the very specific list of traits that he liked in his food, something that warranted a good deal of future investigation. Somehow he is not surprised to see that John had already moved into the kissing stage of the family interaction. "Oh John, if you're going to kiss someone you're going to have to do it like you mean it man. Am I going to have to give you a demonstration?"
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra loved being a Daeva too. She pitied those who did not share her good fortune to be so elite. This was shown in the sheer effort she had put into wearing so little. A bikini and hula skirt; carefully positioned lei upon arrival and her hair is perfect. Her smile pure Hollywood and her every step designed to show catwalk poise and her tennis toned physique. Barefooted and wearing the briefest of bikini's, Cassandra arrives and surveys the setting. She pauses, hands on hips in a gently teasing posture, smiling with appreciation at the decor and effort put into it, she next surveys the crowd and gathering to see who is around.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice laughs heartily, 'Ooh boys, I'm so happy you came to Sacramento,' and she looks from John to Lance. 'Just one thing, the only that could happen after you kiss me, is that I want more... how could either one of you hot guys ever spoil my appetite?' She steps closer to John, and walks the fingers of her right from his chest up yo his chin. She keeps one finger there while she kisses him shortly on the lips, 'Little enough?' she asks in a teasing tone.

'And you, if you're a real man,' Alice walks nearer to Lance, 'I'm sure you can have a little patience, we shouldn't rush things right? Because first,' and her eyes looks to Cassandra, 'I need to welcome another fine lady.' She wanders through the sand with her bare feet, closer to Cassandra. She bows respectfully for the woman and says in a sincere tone: 'Madam Dawes, how wonderful to see you again.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Yuki felt that as the host was her covenant head it would be more than rude to attend and ignore the theme so she took some time to decide just what message she wanted to send. Ultimately she settled for a red sarong which appeared to fit with the decor once she got her first glance at it. One thing for certain, their priscus had gone all out on this meeting and it looked quite impressive especially the level of detail. Her oni hissed in dismay at the presence of fire as it was reigned in the sight of other Yokai also called for the usual demand for dominance.

Keeping her composure she made her way into the warehouse and approached the others as she did so. The only person she knew present was Lance, but now seemed like a good a time as any to get to know the family, however, since the other seemed to be rather involved in aggressive flirtation, Yuki didn't feel it would be appropriate to interfere while Alice was working the boys. Yuki stood silent, yet gave a polite nod to Lance in greeting as she clutched her hands in front of her at the waist.

the outfit

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John walks over to Lance as Alice goes off to greet Cassandra and offers the man a hand shake. sorry buddy no kisses for you.

"Hey Lance! Welcome to the Daeva Family of Sacramento where the majority of us are women and as well as Invcitus, but of course tonight that's not really important... well the women part is important at least for me, but the Invcitus part not so much."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra smiles to Alice. Glides close and takes Alice in a friendly, almost lingering, embrace, supplying air-kisses, Hollywood style, in a playfully exagerated manner. "It's sure good to see you too, Madam Brown. You look...delicious, as always." adding a cheeky smile. "Though...I should be cross with you! You haven't been over for tennis." a playful wag of a finger.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread