Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
Baby's First Steps

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Mariel drives carefully and well under all speed limits to the All Hallows Church. They unload Razor, who is so giddy with excitement that she's giggling. They take her, still blindfolded, into Mariel's bedroom.

Mariel pulls out the rope restraints hidden behind the headboard and clips padded cuffs to them, and does the same at the foot of the bed. As she prepares, she asks Alastair to undress the blindfolded submissive. When everything is in place, Mariel gently helps Razor get into position. Razor lies face down with a wedge pillow placed under her hips. She is stripped completely naked and spread-eagled, and she is still blind-folded.

Mariel turns on the same music that was used for her Daeva demonstration. Razor's gotten quite conditioned to the use of this music, she said to Alastair with a smile.

Mariel runs through two kinds of paddles and a light flogger. As the pain increases, she notes with satisfaction that Razor is in a kind of daze.

Are you ready? she asked Alastair.

J
    Jak

Trying to view it all as a learning experience, Alastair removes Razor's clothes at Mariel's request. He stands back as his sire gets to work, driving Razor to deeper and deeper passion.
    What in the world could be so pleasurable about pain? He decides that it doesn't matter if he understands, as long as it means he gets to sate his growing hunger.

Even as she does some things unmentionable in polite society, Alastair cannot help but notice that Mariel is truly beautiful. He hasn't really looked at a woman besides the fiancee that is no longer a fiancee in months, and finds it nice to be able to appreciate a woman's looks again. However, he can honestly tell himself that he is not looking for any kind of physical or romantic relationship with anyone.

As Razor's eyes become increasingly unfocused, Alastair takes a step closer. Yes, I believe I am ready.

Mariel begins nipping Razor with her teeth, not breaking skin, but just to prime Razor for the Big Bite. Mariel nips an ear lobe and along the back of Razor's neck, and then
    sinks her teeth into the young woman's neck. She pulls away and motions Alastair over, moving to the opposite side of the bed.

Razor is clearly blissed out, and Mariel watches Alastair very closely. Remember, keep your eyes on me, she instructs in a whisper.

J
    Jak

Alastair leans down to Razor's neck, and extends his tongue slightly for his first taste of blood. He tilts his head upward a bit in order to keep his eyes in contact with Mariel's. Her green eyes suddenly become blurry and distant as the taste of the blood washes over him. It is... sweet. Alastair has never felt such satisfaction as that afforded by just a small sip of blood, nor such unadulterated pleasure. Unsure about the procedure of feeding, but certain that he wants more, Alastair continues drinking from Razor's veins. He manages to keep his unfocused gaze on Mariel, but his thoughts are only for the blood.

J
    Jak

((OOC: I was going to have Alastair take 4 Vitae. Do you suppose I should roll to have him resist totally draining her since it's his first time?))

((ST Note: Yes, Alastair needs to roll Resolve + Composure. Under the circumstances you can add the bonus his nightly Meditation normally provides to resist degeneration, and an additional +1 for Mariel's calming presence.))

J
    Jak

((OOC: I wasn't sure if you wanted Mariel's presence to apply to the degeneration roll or the roll to resist killing Razor. I chose the latter, since the degeneration roll seems to be more of a personal battle. I also assumed feeding required a 4-dice degeneration roll. Let me know if this isn't what I should do.

Also, at Humanity 7, does every feeding require a degeneration roll? Or just this first time?))

Ending Feeding Before Death

Suddenly, Alastair's conscious mind interrupted his hellish pleasure. I am taking this blood from her. She could die. He is not fully sated yet, but he begins trying to pull away from Razor's bleeding neck. He tries to focus on Mariel's eyes and remember her admonitions. Do not kill her. Do not kill her. Resist. Resist. Resist!

Mariel's face comes back into focus with the rest of the room as he finally stops feeding. He stumbles backwards, then leans on the wall for support. He is panting heavily, but feeling healthier and more powerful than he ever did in life.

And it dawns on him. He is strengthened by stolen blood. There is no going back. He has fed on the blood of humanity. He is a vampire.

Degeneration Roll

He steadies his breathing, and takes one more deep breath. He then realizes that all of that was unnecessary. He doesn't need to breathe. There is no reason for him to be out of breath. He is a vampire. And drinking blood is just a part of his new unlife. Hopefully, it is part of God's plan.

He turns to Mariel, and with a breathlessness he only artificially feels, asks, Is it always that good?

((Alastair now has 7 out of a maximum 10 Vitae in his body.))

((ST Note: There was no Degeneration roll required. Simply the asked for Resolve + Composure check, with a +1 bonus for Mariel's presence, plus the +1 bonus for Meditation. The Meditation bonus would normally apply only to a Degeneration check, but under the circumstances I granted it to this roll as well. Sorry I wasn't more clear. Alastair did great in any case.))

Yep, pretty much. We'll talk about it more later, said Mariel very, very softly. In a more normal tone, she continued: Right now I'm driving this girl home. She's had a busy night, haven't you, little one? Mariel licks the wound closed, and begins unclasping the restraints.

She kissed Alastair-a slow lingering kiss. You'll be waiting for me when I get home, she said to Alastair matter of factly.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread