Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(Insurgents) Lynch Mob

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11

Technique

Arthur follows the Bishop dutifully, lurching into the back of the car.

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui motions for Alice to go ahead. "Hey, I'll meet you down at the car, I'm parked near the other ride anyways."

She takes a moment to step into the bathroom, looking at two zoned out hookers who frighten a bit as she steps in. She pockets a phone lying on the floor and whispers "This is mine." to them.

Jacqui heads down the stairs, looking for Alice by the vehicle.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Something wrong with talking to me directly? Saint Flores.... A moment Alice arches an eyebrow, but soon she sets it out of her mind and smiles to Jacqui, 'Sure, take your time Jacqui. I'm free tonight.'

She nods and turns around to look at Dillon, 'Good luck with whatever you're going to do, I'll see you later.' Then she also waves a goodbye to Arthur. While further ignoring Anton she walks towards the parked cars to wait on Jacqui.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

By the time Anton slides into the El Camino, Dillon is wearing a different shirt, and the smears of blood on his hands and face are nothing but crumbles of the personal de-greaser now resting among the dirt in the car's floorboard. The soiled coat and shirt are stuffed behind his seat, and the shoulder harness that carried his gun and knife are rolled up under it. He seemed to have done this once or twice.

Dillon doesn't further risk the elder's ire by speaking to Alice or Jacqui, but he meets Alice's gaze evenly for a brief moment. Would she see him later? Would he even get a chance to use that number?

The Millennium Falcon's crew is down to just Han, Chewie and Obi-wan... Problem is, Chewie is the Jedi's new bludgeon. Dillon had a feeling the night was only beginning. Nodding to the instructions wordlessly, he starts the beefy engine. One last look to the hotel, then to Arthur, making sure he was seated and stable, and they're off.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui meets Alice back at the volvo, "Yeah, thanks for that. Should we compare notes over what exactly happened in the alley, or should we just get to know eachother?" she states congenially, popping the hatch, putting the bow in, and unclipper her hip quiver to lay behind the back seats.

After she closes the hatch she unlocks and offers the open door for Alice.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice smiles friendly at Jacqui and thinks a moment about the question. First she takes a moment to give a curious look at the bow. Bows had always fascinated Alice, and now she was undead that fascination partially turned into fear. Flying stakes coming at you faster than the eye can see... from the top of a roof while you're just wandering around. No thank you.

She answers the moment she steps in, 'Lets get to know each other...' and when the door is closed again, 'I'm sure we'll get to know the complete story anyway, as soon as the others are finished with what they're going to do now. You know what that is?'

And why were they not suitable for the job?

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui had settled into the drivers seat by now and looks over to Alice during the questioning.

"No, no, not really. Well, I can speculate. Between Arthur getting the 'short version' of the laws of the land, and Anton in the motel going"
    Jacqui pauses for a second and shakes her head in distaste "a bit brutal church type..."

"I imagine Anton's taking Arthur somewhere to go over a few of the finer points of dogma." Jacqui smacks a hand into fist with that statement. "He didn't do bad, but Anton kept on pushing Arthur farther."

Jacqui starts the car and sighs with a bit of relief that whole scene was done while the engine turns over.She mutters to herself. "God. Brides. Fucking FANTASTIC. At least this bits over, and we're at the calm before a storm." She looks over to Alice, obviously no longer talking to herself. "Where to? I've got to take the highway from here."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Ugh, tell me about it.' Alice shivers as Jacqui speaks about the Sanctified monster. 'But it seems Arthur can take care of himself. To be honest, I couldn't care less if the one monster beat the shit out of another abomination.'

A cheesy smile as she replies, 'Drop me off at Avalon and I'll be fine.'

After a moment that they're driving Alice starts speaking again, 'And Brides yeah, I've heard the rumors, but I can't say I know a lot about them. Do you?'

Played by Dark Passenger

O
    Omnivolence

At this point the duo is riding down a highway thats isolated, darkness punctuated by occasional dim street lights few and far between in the barrens, and the city of Sacramento showing it's light off in the distance.

"Not too much. Just they tend to invade wherever they like, setup shop, and they'd rather shoot you than negotiate? There's some finer details in there, but that's about what I expect to go down."
    she thinks for a moment on Arthur.

"Arthur can be a sweety, I think. I think it'll depend a lot on how he's cared for. Anyways, what about me and you? I haven't really met you before."

Anton doesn't speak on the way to Moore House, looking thoughtful and casually dismissive of Dillon. Whatever he had to say could wait.

Scene ending imminently. Please wrap up the Jacqui/Alice chat or relocate to a PM/Haven thread. The Sanctified debrief will occur in a Haven Thread
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread