Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Insurgents) Red in the Face?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner leaned against a lamp post looking down the street waiting for several other kindred to join him. Conner pulled out his phone and sent a text message to a few people, telling them to meet him ASAP. The new arrivals wanted something to do, well he would give them something to do. No reason not to put them to work. That and too gauge there abilities.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John showed up after getting the strange text. he could only assume that it game from another kindred cause he had not given his number to no one else other than kindred and if one of those kindred had died to a hunter he would have known about it by now.

What he wore was kind of casual is typical night gear untucked button down shirt with khakis and a pair of brown loafers.

He walks up to the street corner noticing the man leaning against the street lamp.

John nods at him and says "Evening."

and begins to wait for whomever texted him but keeping an Eye on the guy behind him.

John wondered if he could be a Mekhet hiding his beast. John could not be sure and he was not going to risk the Masquerade on a hunch.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Amelita Cardoso | Blood Potency •

Amelita walked two blocks from the bus stop, dressed in a thrift-store frock beneath a durable hoody. She'd been the one to uncover the red in the first place and figured that her sight would be needed. She approached Conner, greeting him with a silent wave of the hand.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui passes by Connor in her car, trying to get an an eye for the location, and instead getting a screaming beast that tried to push her out the window and punch the gas pedal at the same time. She gritted her teeth and did neither.

"Well, I guess it's not so much a place as it is a lamp post." she mutters to herself.

She pulls over at the nearest parking spot and steps outside pausing by the door a moment.

Yeah, better get it. I get the feeling Donovan focused a little more on this just like Victoria...

Jacqui pops the trunk and pulls out a compound bow, and places it around her back. It hangs limply across her shoulders, and while it matches the outfit, it doesn't look particularly comfortable. She straps a long black hip holster of arrows to her belt, ratcheting it tight, and walks in the street light casually towards Connor.

"Hey, Mr. Grayson right? Neat trick with the phone."

She gazes at the other kindred around, and wonders if the bow was a bad idea.

Appearance

Lance Rayner | Striking Looks (Strong Features) •• | Blood Potency •

Lance had gotten calls like this before, generally if they were expected to dress fancy they'd be told. That's why he didn't dress up when Am called him in on this. Simple leather was plenty good for grunt work, it always had been and always would be. His black shirt had a rose printed on it though (Clan Pride!). The wash of the other Beasts wasn't so bad this time, it certainly didn't impact him as he pulled his bike up behind... Lance is going to have to call her Buckles. And she has a bow. With arrows. Okay, he won't call her buckles where she can hear him. He pulls up behind her car and looks at the other vampires who aren't wearing buckles. "Hey Am. This the place?" He looks prettyboy up and down and up again, only slower this time. "Hi," he says with a smile and a raised eyebrow.
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Technique

The behemoth of a Nosferatu moved through the alleys, brown trenchcoat barely concealing his disproportioned limbs.

Phone made noise. Grayson says go to corner. Corner, i come.

The lumbering giant pokes his head out from the alleyway, bald head and mismatched teeth belying his utter stupidity. "Jones told to come. I am here." He said, announcing his presence but not wanting his sight to scare off the other kindred before he could show himself.

O
    Omnivolence

Jacqui looks up at the lumbering Nos and takes a gulp of air.

Oh good. He talks and he was brought here. Good. I think.

She looks back over at Amelita."Hey Am!" she greets enthusiastically.
    "By the way, Jacqui Cotouri. I don't think I've met you all here yet. Call me Jacqui."

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John Smiles at the guy who seemed to be checking him out and nods

"Evening."

John joins the rest of the group but he kept his mouth shut for the most part. He did not know why he was here, and what they were going to do. However, he had a good feeling that he was not well prepared for the occasion.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

S
    Steven

"Good evening Mister Mclean, Madam Donovan referred you to me." Conner then turns his head to the other arrivals. "Subtlety is not your strong suit is it?" Conner asked turning to the Bow-woman as she approached. "Miss Cardoso, good evening." And then the lumbering beast comes around the corner. Conner turned and a knife slid down into his hand but Conner kept it palmed to as not alert anyone.

"Good evening. Who sent you?"
    Conner asked politely, Jones being a fairly common name and all . He does not react as one would normally react when a hunchbacked hidious monster comes around. Nosferatu do not shock Conner by there looks, there actions did sometimes though.

Amelita Cardoso|Blood Potency •

Am waved to Lance and approached Jacqui with a smile, letting loose a barrage of enthusiastic greetings. "Hi Jacqui. Lance. Glad you made it. Hey Pris-Mister Greyson."

Her eyes drifted from Jacqui to the enormous thing talking some mess about 'Jones'.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.