Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
Summer Solstice

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    W
    WiseGreen

"That won't be needed, Hierophant. I can perform the chosen task. There's no need to change it." Dana keeps her face down and her eyes low, trying not to express the resentment and frustration burning her from inside. She takes a step back, as respectfully as she can, and simply waits for another word by the Hierophant or the Vala.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David nods to Bogdana, accepting her answer. He turns to look at both of them now, and seems to relax. "Then I will pose a question for this circle as a whole, one that I am in need of ideas and possible solutions for. I recently spoke with the Harpy, who expressed a desire to learn more about us. One the one hand our secrecy is our safeguard, as we walk proudly into the darkness that so many others shirk from. On the other hand, we compete with the Lance, who hold many of their services in the open, and invite others to see them. And so I am looking for ideas, how do we show the others that we are trustworthy members of society, without compromising ourselves?"
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris listens patiently, thinking about his new task, spend a night in the river? Interesting at least.

'I talk quite openly, to be honest. Just show others we're nice, but don't push. We can be accepted, though trust is a rare thing among our kind. I try to stay busy with helping the deputies to show I'm not an outcast of society, and I generally make myself known more as an Acolyte than a Mekhet.'

He waits a moment as he looks from Bogdana to David, 'And if we get closer to others, we can slowly get them to know more about the Crone. But we shouldn't be as open as the Sanctified, in my opinion. Our rituals are not for outsiders. We should do this one by one...

Besides, nothing is meant to be easy, otherwise we wouldn't learn from it.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

W
    WiseGreen

"I'm not used to drawing people to the Circle..." Dana chooses her words carefully. "But I've been trying to do what our Vala says. Speaking a little of ourselves, and our Grandmother, without parting with any secrets."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"I will consider your words." David nods to both of them. "With that, I have nothing else to say, I thank you for participating in the Summer rite, and we shall meet again at the fall equinox.

May we be woven together."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris nods back to David, 'And thank you for leading us on our spiritual path, Hierophant Silver. And may we indeed be woven together.'

He gave both David and Dana a meaningful look, 'And who knows, maybe we meet in a bigger group next time.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

W
    WiseGreen

"I hope we do."

"With your leave, Hierophant Silver. Vala Wooding."

"May we be woven together."
    Dana nods and leaves the church, with somewhat hurried steps.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread