Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
(1106) Summer Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 24 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last
    S
    Smoo

Putting his sandals back on Sweet Tooth heads over to join the conversation between Spartan, Kaito and Simon. Simon’s mantle shedding red and gold leaves has drawn the clowns attention like a magnet, who is the Autumn courtier he has never met?

S
    Smoo

Sweet Tooth walks over and joins the conversation. “Hi Caster good to see you again,” said the clown. Then smiling in a friendly way he looks at Kaito and Simon. “Sweet Tooths the name it's a pleasure to meet you.”

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's neat. The city is a little warm for my tastes, but over all it is a good city. Then again most places are a little warm for me," Alice said with a laughing smile.

"I've been in the city for about a year and a half I think?" she began thoughtfully. "Neil's been here longer than me."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Neil nodded thoughtfully, and drained his glass.

"Wow, yeah, it's been a while."

He couldn't help but look out over the faces to find Al-Adin, then Marcus.

For a moment, his expression grew thoughtful as he wondered about all the Lost he'd used to know, that had moved on. Even Crazy Grace, who'd thought she was a Queen.

"We used to just be, like, three of four of us eating pizza and doing karaoke,"
    he said, arching an eyebrow. His tone held laughter, and he looked at the two women as if seeing if they believed him when the Freehold around them was bursting.

m
    miniatureian

"Oh dear," she says with a wink, "You've jumped into the realm that I love to talk about. I'm a performance sculptor. It's a little hard to get a single job description for what that looks like. Skating on ice, using the blades to carve an ice sculpture with kickboxing type moves. The last job I had was at a place whose name laid back my queen's ears, but it involved sculpting fountains by directing the water and lighting the patterns in the air while I danced amongst the spray on a towering pole."

With a sigh, her hand moves to draw, but finding no purchase on a blade, she plays with the flowers encircling her neck instead. "I fear there not be exactly the type of work I prefer in one place, I usually had to travel pretty far to get the variety and avant garde. But listen to me talking to autumn of fear, how silly."

"Things and Secrets" Yui replies smoothly. "I had a Cake Party. That was fun. I lost a lot my business partners. that wasn't so fun." Yui shrugs. "It's complicated." And then he takes note that Tally is one handed. "Are you captivated by this monkey?" Yui fold his arms to his chest in 'shock' and give the predicament a sad shake of his head.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Well... kind of..." Is her shy reply, Tally would likely be rubbing said arm save for the fact that her one hand holds a chocolate bar.

Tally turns to look over at Faith, wondering what to make of the Summer changeling. I wonder how she met Al-Adin? Her thought completed as she turns to the next speaker.

p
    panik

"I get what you're saying. I'm more of a Winter person myself." Abigail replies jokingly to the arctic fox comment. Perfectly emphasizing the word Winter in the hope they would understand it's a joke. Wow, really funny. Leave this kind of jokes to somebody who can pull them off. The fairest can't help but sarcastically think.

As Neil reminisces about the old days Abigail wonders whether he's serious. The idea of a bunch of changelings taking turns to mangle songs on a stage just makes her laugh. "Karaoke sounds like fun. I wish I could see some of the changelings here do that."

Katrin nods to Mr Bates as he nods to the seasonal sovereigns. She elegantly walks to the stage, Harvey offering a hand to help her up the steps. She takes her position on the stage, waiting for the ceremony to begin.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Kaito smiled at the two she did not know. "I am Kaito of the Winter Court." she said as she offered an ice cold hand, shaking Simon's.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Page 9 of 24 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last
Closed Thread