Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
(1106) Summer Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 24 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Tally, Al-Adin, Yui, and Faith continue Here!!
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

S
    Spartan

Spartan makes his way over to the bar and orders a drink. Once the drink is in hand he leans against the bar and looks out over the entire place, keeping a eye open for any trouble or anyone he does not know.

Simon Oita approaches the bar and orders spiced rum and cola. As he waits for his drink he notices Spartan at the bar beside him. He recognizes him as a face he'd seen at the various gatherings before, but realizes he'd never made the acquaintance.

Once the bartender delivers his drink Simon steps a little closer to the Ogre

"I don't believe we've met." he says "I'm Simon." he offers his hand to the Summer courtier.

"Thank you, Kaito. I will wear it on some future occasion," Katrin said as the corners of her lips turned into a shadow of a smile. "For now, go and relax, enjoy the evening, yes?"

Kaito smiles and bows and heads back into the crowds.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Kaito finishes talking with the Winter Queen and wonders over to Simon and Spartan.

"Hope I am not interrupting anything. Mind if I join you?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

S
    Spartan

Spartan looks to the pale skin of the Changeling next to him, "Spartan." The hopelite says taking the hand and giving it a firm hand shake. The grip is strong but not overpowering. There is no jockying for position here. Just a warriors grip. "What are you drinking?" Spartan asked.

Simon comfortably matches Spartan's grip "Captain and Coke." he responds to Spartan's inquiry with a small smile.

Turning to Kaito, Simon answers "Feel free. The two of us were just getting acquainted. I'm Simon." he says, offering his hand now to Kaito.

S
    Spartan

Spartan nodded to the winter courtier. "All we need is a Spring and then there is a full deck." Spartan says, "Evening Kaito." Spartan says tipping his glass to the winter courtier.

"Today will be a good day." Spartan says with serious sureness in his voice.

S
    Spartan

Spartan Simon and Kaito continues here

Page 8 of 24 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
Closed Thread