Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(1106) Summer Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 24 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last

The Queen of Winter doesn't blink as Kaito approaches but cannot help to give the Elemental a quick glance up and down. "Very well, my Archer," Katrin says, hiding the fact that the title was still as fresh as fallen snow. "Tell me, how are you? I heard of Mr. Donovan's sudden departure. I do trust you are coping, yes?" One of Katrin's perfect hands gently caressed the petals around her neck, which slowly becomes flickered with frost.

It sounded strange when Katrin called Kaito her Archer. Before she had been Kaito, a nobody of the Winter court. Now she was maybe a somebody. It felt rather strange. She considered Katrin's question before answering. "The Silent Arrow has taught me how to deal with such things. Patrick and I were friends, his actions are his own. He did what he thought was best and I respect that. We should always be ready to move on should we need to. If anything it has shown that I can cut those personal ties and not let it effect me. Not that there was much of a personal tie there." Ok, she may not have shown it but she actually cared for Patrick. Not that anything could ever come of it, but the feeling was certainly there.

She paused and gave a feint smile, as if the ideals of her court were somehow a comfort to her. "I have a gift for you. One I hope that you will like." She unzips the bag and removes a long dress that sparkles brightly as she takes it out. The dress was certainly Hedge spun, made from loads of different snow globes. The bases removed and the actual globes attached together to form a dress that would still move as the queen did. Think a long version of the lady Gaga Bubble dress but with snow globes and you are there.

"At first I was going to go with a dress made of snow. Then had an idea. " She shook the dress slightly, the snow flakes within each globe dancing as the dress moved. "When we were looking for you I noticed that you had a collection of snow globes. I figured I would make you a dress made from them." Kaito held the dress forward so Katrin could get a better look or take it off her if she wished.

Kaito bit her bottom lip, hoping she had not been too risky with the idea. Perhaps a dress made of ice and snow would have been a better idea.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Right, right," Neil murmured as Abigail identified herself.

His own Fair nature prickled slightly, but it was hard to become well known in his chosen theater of the street. Still, it wasn't easy. It's all fun and games until an invisible table collapses. The shy smile warred with the pricked pride, and he wondered if he were always going to be such a sucker for these shy, pale girls that seemed to constantly blossom from the Hedge.

"No... not all,"
    he answered the question, an eyebrow raising and disappearing into his unruly hair. Maybe there was more he had to say about the Coronations of the past, but he chose not to... maybe even going so far as to change the subject.

"So how long have you been in the city?"

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia enters the Commons in a flowery sundress to match her leaf-print purse. As she almost gets her bearings for the look of the place, she gets assaulted by the Ogress and her leis. "Eep!" she squeals before greeting the cook with an embarrassed smile, "Oh, hi, Mrs. Rosemary. It's good to see you."

Noting the sand, the Fairest takes off her heals before making her way over to a small group of Summers.

K
    Kazakin

Rook's gaze flickers behind him on reflex. The woman's beautiful, sure, but he's a faithful sort of guy and he lets it breeze over his head. He's too old to be oogling random women in bars, anyway. And-

And she's not Laura, so really, it's not like she'd get a look in. Plus, hey, here's me. In my fifties. Missing my eyeballs. Sexy. So not only is it not something I'm up for, it's not something I could get anyway.

"The food at these things is great," the Metalflesh said, filling a plate. "Mrs. Rosemary's got a real knack with food. And... flowers, apparently."

There was just no way for Rook to look anything approaching serious while festooned, but he was almost defiantly trying to look dignified.

m
    miniatureian

"Some traditions are important to remind us of what we have, rather than let us dwell on only that which is lost. It's good to know that it draws such a turnout that absence is an infrequent exception. Even with the seasons embodying such contrasting emotions, being able to stand together, whether each be standing for something or against, that is unity." Terra half turns to also watch the interactions in the gathering.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia makes her way over towards the group of Elementals, the sand barely affecting her graceful gait. It wasn't hard to find them, given the shirts and all.

"Hey, guys. How are things?" the Fairest asks.

Katrin didn't react. She simply asked one question.

"I hope you did not use my snowglobes, no?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri looked sideways at Rick, smirking slightly at the jibe but letting it slide. It was a regretable time missing Alice's ascendancy and something she swore never to do again. Not proper, fae-swore, that would be silly.

"Unity is what we need and strive for. Unfortunately, there's always some douche that wants to spoil it for everyone else." Terri sighed, thinking back to the tribulations of the freehold. Refocusing on Terra, her smile returned. "Do you mind if I ask what you do to get by, Terra? Work, I mean."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Kaito chuckled. "No, they came from charity shops and e-bay. I have always had a thing against theft... after... well you know. I was stolen. "
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Page 6 of 24 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
Closed Thread