Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(1106) Summer Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Yup!" He points to the drinks, to the smiles and laughter. "Its still spring until the crown passes, so we are getting in one last sort of mega pre-party before the crown goes, and then when the crown passes the summer people last year did really hard exercises and races. Nightfall won the speed race, but I'm sure I'll be able to beat him this year. I ended up winning the shotput. Or they could do somethign different. The year before they didn't do something like that." He shrugs " I should introduce you to Faith, she's a summer, and she did really well in the shotput."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

D
    DreamsofDesire

Kimberly strolls in casually, dressed in a long grass skirt and red floral-print bikini top that comfortably show her off. She smiles and nods to the other changelings present as she predictably heads straight for the food, gobbling up a little bit of everything in short order. Going to the bar, she orders her customary daily minimum of one frozen grasshopper (a liqueur improved by the addition of a milkshake). She downs all of this food and drink with record ease, as her never ending practice has made her a perfect indulgence machine.

The Doors Will Close to New Arrivals on Sat 25th at 8am GMT
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Kaito

Spring was over and Kaito was starting to settle down knowing that an all out hunting party had not been sent. It was not like it would be easy to find her, she was a winter after all. So far things in Sacramento were not going well, she had dealt with a stressful time and rubbed a few people up the wrong way. But you know what they say, you can't find a monarch without cracking a few eggs. Then something had happened when the Autumn court had its meeting. This caused Patrick to leave. Kaito was alone again, yet another addition to the tragedy that was Kaito's life.

With a sigh and a forced smile at Mr Bates Kaito entered the Throne room, wearing her latest outfit and carrying a black zip up dress bag.Her outfit was naturally Steam punk in style. Much like her other clothes.

Having been mugged by Mrs Rosemary Kaito smiled at the ogress before heading over to Katrin.

"Good evening your majesty. I hope you are well." She said giving a nod to Bert and Not Bert.

p
    panik

"I'm glad to hear that. Charmian is a beautiful role and I really like playing it. So it's nice to hear that people enjoy my representation." Abigail says as she shyly smiles. Being recognized by people was something new to which she hadn't gotten used . It didn't happen often and every time the fairest didn't know how to react. This new degree of notoriety was a sometimes pleasant side effect of her acting career which arose since she managed to land a role in a proper theater production as Charmian, one of the queen's servants in 'Anthony and Cleopatra'. A job that so far she had really enjoyed.

"Is every coronation this beautiful here in Sacramento?" The fairest says as her eyes surf the Hollow Commons and all the changelings gathered around waiting for the change of season.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Well then, shall we go in then? I mean, it's going on in there while we're here..." Tally says, gesturing to the doors.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin nods, and then grabs Tally and takes off, going Faithhunting.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin drags a surprisngly unreluctant Tally through the rings of Leis from Rosemary, and makes a beeline for Faith, his resident Summer Friend.

"Hiya Faith! I've a got a friend you should meet!"
    He barges into her, one lei around his neck, one slipped over his shoulder like a woman's purse, and the other in a bandolier, though how it got that way with him holding Tally's hand is an interesting question of physics and Al-Adin's lack of discretion therof.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally's face redden from being dragged into the Hollow and the fact that Al-Adin continues to hold onto her hand while hanging off of another woman. "Ah... hello, I'm Tally." Is all she says as her way of introducing herself.

Kaito

Spring was over and Kaito was starting to settle down knowing that an all out hunting party had not been sent. It was not like it would be easy to find her, she was a winter after all. So far things in Sacramento were not going well, she had dealt with a stressful time and rubbed a few people up the wrong way. But you know what they say, you can't find a monarch without cracking a few eggs. Then something had happened when the Autumn court had its meeting. This caused Patrick to leave. Kaito was alone again, yet another addition to the tragedy that was Kaito's life.

With a sigh and a forced smile at Mr Bates Kaito entered the Throne room, wearing her latest outfit and carrying a black zip up dress bag.Her outfit was naturally Steam punk in style. Much like her other clothes.

Having been mugged by Mrs Rosemary Kaito smiled at the ogress before heading over to Katrin.

"Good evening your majesty. I hope you are well." She said giving a nod to Bert and Not Bert.

Page 5 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread